xbox360 with 20 gig hdd
all cables and hookups
org box with manuals
10 games org cases
1 wired controller 1 wireless
wireless headset
charge and play kit for controllers
2 wired headsets

just for cags i will throw in whatever is left of my xbox live sub ( like 5 months ) for F R E E

everything is like new works perfectly

game list:
cod4
mass effect
the darkness
rockband
AC
viva pinata
ghost recon advance war fighter
battlefield MC
the orange box
mlb2k8

if you want pictures or want to buy or make an offer shoot me an email at [email protected]

im willing to neg or TRADE

just please make an offer atleast who knows

if buy you pay by paypal first and pay for shipping if shipping is alot more then i expected i will pay for half

ill throw in all the rockband stuff if bought within the next 24 hours!

Update: Ill Throw in 3 F R E E nintendo DS GAMES

Professor Layton and the curious village
Advance Wars Days of ruin
Zelda and the photom hour glass

if you buy within 24 hours

Im going into the army wont have time for the xbox360 ..sadly

you cant get much better deal then this ill throw in whatever else i can lol

PICTURES OF WHOLE LOT COMMING SOON

sorry for double bumping last bump for awhile though just added new rockband 24 hour deal and lowered price

i havent yet gone to post office to see how much shipping will be i will when i know someone is locked in to buy it if it turns out to be way 50 or more ill pay half. unfortunalty it still doesnt have the warranty but i know for a fact it wont rrod. it doesnt have the warranty because the shell was open just so i could paint it but not got around to it so its put back together and looks like new. i live in the united states so im shipping to all 50 states

[quote name='Ace!']no warranty...bummer...was about to jump on it and buy it[/quote]

well that sucks..sorry bout that dident think it still be a deal breaker since this is one of the newer xbox360's and im offer alot of stuff with it plus some free stuff

[quote name='SoNiC1023']All 360s have warrentys for RROD my 360 broke 2 months ago and it was a launch 360 and it was repaired for free.[/quote]

sorry for double yes i know i ment that this is not a lunch 360 and the likely it will rrod on you like none it is almost brand new just bought the thing couple months ago....

let me remind you that i fyou buy it will all be shipped within 24 hours of me getting the paypal payment

also to sweeten the deal i added 2 wired headsets and another fully operational but taken apart and put back together wireless controller

bread's done
Back