Xbox360 Controller $24.96 at Walmart

I did check! I did a ctrl+F for 24.96 and looked though the first 4 pages. I'm guessing I didn't find it because I waited for like 5 minutes between looking on page 1 and the rest of the pages. So the other thread was likely somewhere on page 2-4 and got bumped up to page 1 during that wait.

Anyways, I was able to cancel my other order, so I got lucky! I'm sure everyone was worried about me spending $10 more than I had to :)

I appreciate new threads since sometimes updated prices get lost in old threads (if the OP doesn't update the title). It's definitely a balancing act with over cluttering the board, but $30->$25 is a worthy decrease.

[quote name='MasterOGA']I get done ordering my final 2 Xbox360 Controllers for $29.99 today, only to check out a non-related deal on walmart.com, and lo and behold....they have controllers for $24.96 lol

It says prices vary by store (Likely $49.99 in the store), but you should be able to order online to get the $24.96 and 'ship' to your store. Here's the link: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-360-Wireless-Controller-Black-Xbox-360-Xbox-360/15126817[/QUOTE]

are you implying that you can order online and "ship" (aka pick up today) in store? :)

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']are you implying that you can order online and "ship" (aka pick up today) in store?[/QUOTE]

walmart ship to store actually ships the item to the store, expect a week or two wait :roll:

[quote name='MasterOGA']
I'm sure everyone was worried about me spending $10 more than I had to :)[/QUOTE]

Glad you got it changed, I wasnt going to be able to sleep if I knew you got screwed :)

do u guys know how long this deal will last? i would MUCH prefer to get the same price like at best buy or amazon.com..not a fan of walmart, but if worse comes to worse, i'll bite...

[quote name='jigsaw918']do u guys know how long this deal will last? i would MUCH prefer to get the same price like at best buy or amazon.com..not a fan of walmart, but if worse comes to worse, i'll bite...[/QUOTE]

When I canceled my order with amazon, the reason I gave was price was too high. In the comments box I mentioned Walmart had them for 24.96, but I'd much rather buy from you guys if you price match. Lets hope they do, I'm giving them 1 more day!

bread's done
Back