XBOX360 Guitar Hero II Bundle - $49.99 @ Best Buy

Which Austin location did you see this at? I've been to a few stores recently but don't remember seeing any for sale.

[quote name='tfinch2']The one on Mopac and 290 W.[/quote]

You know why they call it MOPAC?

because at 5pm, it is MO PACKED

well i heard that from the duck driver....i took this duck tour when i was in austin...you know the tank like cars that can also go in the water? alright...i suck i know...

[quote name='kastonie']You know why they call it MOPAC?

well i heard that from the duck driver....i took this duck tour when i was in austin...you know the tank like cars that can also go in the water? alright...i suck i know...[/quote]

Actually they call it Mopac because of the Missouri Pacific railroad, but mo packed is also pretty good. I should know, I drive on it everyday during rush hour from 183 to Slaughter. :bomb:

i'm heading out to get something to eat, i'll probably stop by mine, not sure if i will pick it up as i just picked up a GH3 for $60 locallay and sort of out of money till next payday (or taxes come in)

[quote name='NGamer']Meh. Xbox 360 Guitar Hero. Wii better.[/quote]

O RLY with your out of sync and mono audio. :D

I kid though, I'm sure it's just fine on the Wii.

[quote name='NGamer']Meh. Xbox 360 Guitar Hero. Wii better.[/QUOTE]
Huh, I don't remember Guitar Hero II being on the Wii.

[quote name='NGamer']Meh. Xbox 360 Guitar Hero. Wii better.[/QUOTE]

Wow, nice contribution to the thread.

Obviously YMMV, but amazing deal if anyone manages to grab it.

[quote name='Uberslaughter']Any other confirmations yet?[/QUOTE]
I checked a Best Buy outside Chicago (at Old Orchard) this afternoon and found clearanced bundles priced and stickered at $79.99. (Yup, they scanned at that price.) I suppose that $49.99 was exclusive to that store and/or required a manager's override at the register? Maybe if we hold out longer...

I'd say YMMV. I checked 2 in the Philadelphia area (King of Prussia and Plymouth Meeting) and neither had any in stock. Since I couldn't find it, I didn't see the price.

I just got back from the best buy where I live (Lincoln, NE) they have the GH2 bundle on clearance for 47.99.

I went in there just to browse and saw this, I have been looking into getting a guitar game for 360 and was planning on getting GH3 next week when it is on sale at target for 88 but this is a much sweeter deal.

Just letting people know if they would happen to live in this area

well i heard that from the duck driver....i took this duck tour when i was in austin...you know the tank like cars that can also go in the water? alright...i suck i know...[/quote]

wow thats crazy. i live near philly and we have the same kind of tours. its a big yellow duck shaped bus/boat thing that gives a tour of philly to tourist. They also give the tourist like these quack-noise-making kazoos that annoy every philladelphian. Needless to say you can find shirts that say "F*** the Duck" around here.

anyways back to guitar hero......ill have to check out my BB tomorrow

I just got back from the best buy where I live (Lincoln, NE) they have the GH2 bundle on clearance for 47.99.

I went in there just to browse and saw this, I have been looking into getting a guitar game for 360 and was planning on getting GH3 next week when it is on sale at target for 88 but this is a much sweeter deal.

Just letting people know if they would happen to live in this area

wow thats crazy. i live near philly and we have the same kind of tours. its a big yellow duck shaped bus/boat thing that gives a tour of philly to tourist. They also give the tourist like these quack-noise-making kazoos that annoy every philladelphian. Needless to say you can find shirts that say "F*** the Duck" around here.

anyways back to guitar hero......ill have to check out my BB tomorrow

my local store in San Antonio is pretty big and he said they havnt seen any guitar hero 2 bundles since guitar hero 3 came out

bread's done
Back