Xbox360 SF 25th Anniversary Collector's Set - $42.27 GoHastings

Snagged one. I have wanted one since they launched but couldn't bring myself to buy it, knowing I won't get deep into the games. But I've always loves Street Fighter since 1992 and my local Putt Putt Golf put the cab in there.

Thanks for this deal!

Order was cancelled.

Oh well, it's always YMMV with hastings. Sometimes you get lucky, other times you don't.  

Last edited by a moderator:
i feel like im going to get a cancellation..i ordered on amazon...it said 8 left before i ordered, just put in my order, went back to page and still says 8 left in stock. i also put an order on the gohastings site but it just crashed at the checkout screen, ugh hope the gohastings one dosent go thru as i had amazon credit, and i dont need 2 of these things.

This is cheaper than what they had them listed a few weeks (a month?) ago?  I remember passing...but kinda want this still.

EDIT:  Nevermind.  Shows OOS anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obligatory "SFxT is a pretty good game and worth every fighting game fan's trial, at least for a couple of hours" post.  

Yeah, I know, Disc Locked Content, but the core game is pretty unique, being basically a tag-combo-juggle-fest. 

Mine shipped out last night,  I was also one of the first to bite on it in the early a.m.  I'm not really a SF fan but I do like the amount of content and the statue/box is worth the price alone.  Will probably leave it sealed for awhile incase these magically inflate in value anytime soon.

bread's done
Back