Xbox360 Street Fighter IV FightPad 17.25 shipped Amazon seller

Anybody use these? Are they much more responsive in terms of directional buttons?

I would get a fightstick, but then again, I am cheap.

Thinking about picking another up. Been sick ever since I sold mine...*sigh*

Don't know when I'll use it but I need one.

I have one and love it. Way more responsive and i pull off moves much easier. I'm a pretty non competitive player though - I just couldn't handle the xbox dpad anymore.

It's also great for xbla games. I actually use it more in marvel vs capcom and sonic and knuckles than street fighter.

^Yeah, it's great for xbla. Plus, I know I'll want one for MvC3, and this is the cheapest I've ever seen them. The 360 dpad just sucks for fighting, and I like the old-school sega style controller for this one.

I'm kind of a button masher at fighting games, I bought it for my wife so she can play lumines and tetris with a decent d-pad

Oh, and it has Blanka on it. I'd buy just about anything with Blanka on it!

should put in title that deal is for Xbox versions only.
I went in hoping to find some PS3 ones lol

If you're looking for a PS3 pad, you should be ordering a Sega Saturn pad from eBay for $16 shipped. They're probably not official official, but I've only heard good things about them in fighting games forums, as well as from several members here.

Does anyone know if there is actually a US version of the Cammy fight pad? I've only ever seen the UK version up for sale.

Good deal. I stick to PS3 default controller for my fighting games since I like that pad the most and I'm not really a fan of that turnable dpad that just came out because its just a cross. Got one anyways for XBLA games.

[quote name='iPhone']Does anyone know if there is actually a US version of the Cammy fight pad? I've only ever seen the UK version up for sale.[/QUOTE]

Yes, there was. It was in the Street Fighter IV Round 2 series... a second batch of fightpads with secondary characters after the initial SFIV launch. In that group, there was Guile, Bison, Sagat, and Cammy if I remember correctly. Cammy's sort of hard to find now, since she's so popular.

which of the Saturn USB's for the ps3 are good?? Saw white,grey, and black colors on ebay. Any seller in particular who I should buy from?? tia.

If you buy a Saturn Pad, make sure it isnt a bootleg. The fightpads are good. I used to use one. I dont anymore, I moved on to joysticks. I have one chun and one sagat to padhack.

[quote name='cheapbastard']which of the Saturn USB's for the ps3 are good?? Saw white,grey, and black colors on ebay. Any seller in particular who I should buy from?? tia.[/QUOTE]
bumped this question

great deal for a 360 pad though...might go through with it

bread's done
Back