Xbox360 Text Messaging Kit - $20@Amazon

Medium_Pimpin

CAGiversary!
http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Text-Messaging-Kit/dp/B000UN3UDQ/ref=pd_ts_vg_14?ie=UTF8&s=videogames

Sorry couldn't find any interesting filler for the free shipping.

Edit: Best Buy Also has this for $19.99 w/free shipping here:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...enger&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1186005358451

This is also $19.99 @Gamecrazy on sale.

Also @ Fred Meyers on sale $20 after a -%20 off all games accessories coupon(on sale price $24.99)

Thanks to BULL_Ship for the info on Best Buy

If used with the X360 controller for Windows, do the chatpad keys act just like keyboard keys? (i.e. if one runs out of buttons on the 360 controller, can one map functions to the chatpad keyboard?)

Just curious if anyone has tried this.

Still holding out for a black one. I have one for each of my white controllers. The white looks okay on the pink and blue controllers but whacky on black.

They released a black system with black everything (sans HD-DVD player) so why not this essential accessory? Yes, essential - especially after the 100s of points cards we got during the Target coupon monstrosity.

[quote name='foundation']Still holding out for a black one. I have one for each of my white controllers. The white looks okay on the pink and blue controllers but whacky on black.

They released a black system with black everything (sans HD-DVD player) so why not this essential accessory? Yes, essential - especially after the 100s of points cards we got during the Target coupon monstrosity.[/quote]

I think you can enter in point card codes online at xbox.com

[quote name='fujishig']Is this still incompatible with the wireless headset?[/quote]

yeah. the extra headset is needed b/c the port for the plug doesn't need all three like the standard one.

[quote name='forsho01']yeah. the extra headset is needed b/c the port for the plug doesn't need all three like the standard one.[/quote]

Those tabs aren't for the headset. They're stabilizers that's all. I wasn't sure about the wireless headset since I no longer have mine but this is pretty nice to talk to our buddies via chat and xb.com

i'd jump on this if i didn't own one already... i only see a need to own one, why would you get this for more than one controller? it's cool to send quick msg's to friendslists and point codes, and even in games that let you name characters etc...

[quote name='fujishig']Is this still incompatible with the wireless headset?[/quote]

The wireless headset?! Why would it be, since the two don't interact whatsoever. It is incompatible with the older wired headsets that had the larger connectors, but it comes with its own newer one, and newer headsets now also have the smaller connector anyway.

[quote name='foundation']Still holding out for a black one. I have one for each of my white controllers. The white looks okay on the pink and blue controllers but whacky on black. [/quote]

I think the white chatpad looks OK on my black controller, but I'm not religious about it: I've got the HD-DVD drive, the universal remote and the wireless headset. I just didn't want a big white elephant console.

But yeah, black on black would be sick. Maybe if you guys buy enough white ones, they'll make a black one.

bread's done
Back