Xenoblade Chronicles EU Import

Oh I didn't know this game was getting an english release, since you're looking for the EU version is north america left out?

Well Zavvi.com has the game at £29.85, so around 46.19 cad. I'm not sure if it comes with all the stuff you mention though...

If anyone has better places to recommend then I'm interested too!

[quote name='Faytz']Oh I didn't know this game was getting an english release, since you're looking for the EU version is north america left out?

Well Zavvi.com has the game at £29.85, so around 46.19 cad. I'm not sure if it comes with all the stuff you mention though...

If anyone has better places to recommend then I'm interested too![/QUOTE]

I emailed Zavvi yesterday to ask about the bonus stuff. Will report.
And yes so far no NA release.

This might be a stupid question, but since NOA has decided not to publish any games I actually want to play here it goes.

Is the wii region locked? If so is there an easy way to mod it to play imports?

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']I emailed Zavvi yesterday to ask about the bonus stuff. Will report.
And yes so far no NA release.[/QUOTE]

Please do, I might order a copy too.

[quote name='miche']This might be a stupid question, but since NOA has decided not to publish any games I actually want to play here it goes.

Is the wii region locked? If so is there an easy way to mod it to play imports?[/QUOTE]

Yes the wii is region locked. Depending on your model you can look into soft modding your wii.

Also need to know where to pre-order this thingy, preferably with the red controller.

A lot of sites I've seen listed as ones to pre-order from aren't the edition with the controller, or just don't show on the site at all.

Zavvi replied to me and they dont offer the preorder 3 posters bonus. They did not answer specifically about the controller but with the image they have it's fair to assume its only the game.

The hunt continues...

Total prices so far:
Game.co.uk or Gameplay.co.uk (controller + posters TBD) = 54.94 GBP or 84.92 CAD
Zavvi.com (game only) = 29.85 GBP or 46.16 CAD

[quote name='firehawk12']Just some feedback for Zavvi from NeoGAF:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=436248

Might be worth checking somewhere else... I have no idea where though.[/QUOTE]

Yes saw that but not sure how this is. I think a few people are overreacting here. Ordered many times from Zavvi and never had any issues. Keep in mind that prices are real cheap and shipping is free so Im not expecting next day shipping lol

bread's done
Back