Xenoblade Chronicles X Special Edition $89.99 - Amazon, GameStop, Best Buy

I was kind of hoping it would be like an 8 gig so I could wipe it and then put some of the DLC on it instead of using like half of my wii u space.

So, do people still think the extras are worth the $30? 

Mine is coming but I'm pretty sure it's gonna go back. I loved Xenoblade but don't have as much interest in this game, or the LE, especially since I just finished one open world game (MGSV) and started another (Fallout 4). 

Mine is coming but I'm pretty sure it's gonna go back. I loved Xenoblade but don't have as much interest in this game, or the LE, especially since I just finished one open world game (MGSV) and started another (Fallout 4).
I think with GCU it is worth it. I probably wouldn't have gotten it at MSRP.

I never got why people were adamant that this one was better than the Euro one. The steelbook alone for the Euro one makes it better.

I never got why people were adamant that this one was better than the Euro one. The steelbook alone for the Euro one makes it better.
idk who would ever think that cause that just stupid. Common sense is regardless of title any country beside the US Collector sets is always better then us. Also xenoblade SE is cheaper in europe then here and the only different items is instead of a USB stick that we now know sucks and small and art print they got a cover poster and world map and also steelbook and both ours and theres got the artbook. so i guess the USB must be valued at $20 alone to NOA.

Nah, it's not worth it at all. But it's Xenoblade !! and we have GCU.

Not at $90 but with GCU it seems okay. Just wish that the artbook was a hardcover and the USB is a 32gb.

Mine shipped air yesterday from BB
Looks like it will be here today.
I'm giddy like a drunk Mary Poppins. I loved the last one as its one of my fave all time rpgs
I'm concerned this won't be as good

Today is the day!

Run! Run home as fast as you can! 

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Not sure if you saw the unboxing video, but the art book looks really awesome. Does it justify the markup? That is your call.

I do wish for the $90 price tag I got a 32GB USB flash drive and a mech. That would have been really cool.

Watched the unboxing video and not impressed, should have had the steelbook included.  Will be happy with my regular edition and $10 card from Best Buy.

I feel like calling out from work so I don't miss when it gets here omfg I'm touching myself and the guide on amazon is gonna be here today too omfg please jesus let there be some kind of exploit to bring back the boob slider

Just got my SE from BBY, but they apparently decided not to deliver the vanilla copy today. 

The box is big, and in a landscape layout with the Skell kind of embossed on the front.  It reminds me of PC games of yesteryear.  The contents are a bit lackluster but I'll definitely keep this for display.

Just got my SE from BBY, but they apparently decided not to deliver the vanilla copy today.

The box is big, and in a landscape layout with the Skell kind of embossed on the front. It reminds me of PC games of yesteryear. The contents are a bit lackluster but I'll definitely keep this for display.
Did it come in a box or bubble mailer?

My SE just arrived from BB. The Artbook is pretty damn nice, wish it was hardcover though. The USB, however, is crap. 800 MB and its all of it is taken by the soundtrack. At least it lights up.....

[attachment=18659:image (8).jpg]

[attachment=18660:image (9).jpg]

First I got a tracking notice claiming the collector's guide would arrive today from Amazon.. now they're claiming 12/9.. wtf
I've had 3 different things go like that this week, two from Amazon and one from Best Buy. Best Buy just got delayed by 1 day with a message from UPS that they left it at the Facility. One of the ones from Amazon has been left at the facility 3 separate times, said it was out for delivery yesterday, and at some point after 8 PM last night was updated as though it was never out for delivery and is targeted for today. If it arrives today that will mean its only 4 days late.

The one package I was there for when it was delivered wasn't even dropped off by an actual UPS truck. It was a guy in a U-haul. All the sales of the last 2 weeks have left UPS thoroughly overwhelmed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a sucker for art books, so I'm very happy with this SE.  It's a handsome book.  Wish the USB stick wasn't such rubbish, but maybe it would be worth a hardware hack to put something better in that heavy chunk of metal. 

First copy of xeno showed from BB with no issues.
Artbook is fantastic very surprised.

ELITE FOR LIFE

COMPLETELY DONE WITH AMAZONS GHETTO SHIPPING

Best Buy shipped me my Standard Edition, but not my Collector's today.  Odd.

Oh, well.  Based on things I'm reading on the Collector's, I'll probably return it when it arrives.  

My package just arrived, but I can't get into it. 

+1 for securely packaging this thing BB. 

SafeDelivery.png

Just kidding. It hasn't arrived. But I get to work from home today so .... I'll be here when it comes!

I know it's early, but has anybody had a chance to play a bit. How is it? How's the combat/battle system?
nobody's played it. They opened the package and complained about the CE then took it back.

I'm kidding, but these comments, dang.

I'm also curious as to how the game feels.

My SE just arrived from BB. The Artbook is pretty damn nice, wish it was hardcover though. The USB, however, is crap. 800 MB and its all of it is taken by the soundtrack. At least it lights up.....

attachicon.gif
image (8).jpg
attachicon.gif
image (9).jpg
Any chance it's just formatted oddly? I imagine it would actually be hard to find memory chips for such a small capacity since everything is so large these days. The odds any manufacturer is still making something so ridiculously small is kinda low.

Definitely hugely disappointed with how the USB looks compared to the images provided when the pre-order was announced. It looks almost like a knockoff instead of a legit product.

bread's done
Back