Xenoblade Chronicles X Special Edition $89.99 - Amazon, GameStop, Best Buy

Just ordered mine from gamestop. Hopefully it dont come like the uppers did. Gamestop still has these in stock hopefully they arent the crushed ones sent back.

11222287_10153219200051981_4745167962382411394_n.jpg
12311078_10153219200126981_8790241554949819834_n.jpg
12294785_10153219200076981_6669746652000687792_n.jpg

well mine came in perfect condition except the small areas

Mine arrived from Best Buy sadly in a bubble mailer, definitely a bit dinged up. Waited on hold for 30 minutes and they refunded me 10% (and the shipping cost after I asked for it). Meh.

At least people are getting theirs. Mine shipped from Best Buy 2 days ago, and UPS marked it as Delivered "Left at front door" a couple of hours ago, and there's nothing there.

I don't think anyone around here has ever had an issue with stolen packages, and after a quick walk around the neighborhood I have several neighbors with packages waiting by the front door. (None are mine, I checked.) I'm wondering if UPS delivered it to the wrong house.

I got lucky, mine came in a box. Looks in good condition overall except a small crease in the back. Now I just need my Wii U to arrive in that wepowershop 30%off deal.

At least people are getting theirs. Mine shipped from Best Buy 2 days ago, and UPS marked it as Delivered "Left at front door" a couple of hours ago, and there's nothing there.

I don't think anyone around here has ever had an issue with stolen packages, and after a quick walk around the neighborhood I have several neighbors with packages waiting by the front door. (None are mine, I checked.) I'm wondering if UPS delivered it to the wrong house.
Mine didn't show up today, it just left Georgia (what) yesterday and no updates since then. It's UPSMI, not regular UPS like most BB shipments have been. At least, those with release-date delivery. And, surprise surprise, this is the first one that I haven't gotten on release day.

Mine didn't show up today, it just left Georgia (what) yesterday and no updates since then. It's UPSMI, not regular UPS like most BB shipments have been. At least, those with release-date delivery. And, surprise surprise, this is the first one that I haven't gotten on release day.
Mine hasn't moved at all since it was shipped on the 2nd. Super frustrating since I had selected release date shipping. Every single other order with release-date I've gotten from Best Buy or Amazon has been on time too. Something must be going on delaying all these shipments.

I have had tracking numbers show that the package was delivered when it wasn't. In each case the package was safely delivered the next day. I would still call UPS.

Mine hasn't moved at all since it was shipped on the 2nd. Super frustrating since I had selected release date shipping. Every single other order with release-date I've gotten from Best Buy or Amazon has been on time too. Something must be going on delaying all these shipments.
same my ship Wednesday with delivery date of today and it still shows today even though ups already delivered my other packages today and the tracking haven't updated at all since yesterday morning a state away and just shows in transit.

well mine got stuck somewhere due to "we haven't unloaded trailer" so now mine won't be here until Monday. if it comes dinged up after this I'm going to be furious 

well mine got stuck somewhere due to "we haven't unloaded trailer" so now mine won't be here until Monday. if it comes dinged up after this I'm going to be furious
Same thing happened to me. Nonsense. Mine was in town since 10pm the previous night.

got an e-mail that mine shipped yesterday, and surprisingly it arrived today. long box, bigger than the special edition itself, 98% pristine condition. better than the luck I've had with previous special editions that I didn't pick up in store 

God damn ups
Just checked the app now and now it showing updated date from today to Tuesday instead
What the hell going on with ups? Seriously with all these problems retailers need to start using other shippers to since it seem ups is always messing up 5 times worst then other shippers every year round this time

Same thing happened to me. Nonsense. Mine was in town since 10pm the previous night.
To make matters worse, a item i purchased on BF from BB has an issue. They claim it shipped, charged me, the tracking number shows that UPS never got the item, now BB wont respond via email.

Its all been smooth sailing so far this year, but now i have 4 packages in the wind (most are Christmas presents) that i either cant track, shippers have no idea and are just saying wait and see if it shows up. 1 Via DHL, 2 UPS and 1 FedEx. What sucks is, this Xeno CE was probably my most anticipated item of the season. Cleared my weekend to play it, now wont see it until at least monday.

God damn ups
Just checked the app now and now it showing updated date from today to Tuesday instead
What the hell going on with ups? Seriously with all these problems retailers need to start using other shippers to since it seem ups is always messing up 5 times worst then other shippers every year round this time
Happened to me before. UPS was susposed to deliver friday, then randomly handed the item off to USPS and I didn't see it till Wednesday

This is available to order in store at best buy through their OMS ordering system. Just give them the special edition sku 4567900 and they should be able to ship it to you. It's $72 with GCU. It was $65 after using the 10 percent movers coupon.I also had $60 certificate to get it to $5. Took about 5 minutes to order it if you missed out.

After all the complaints regarding this CE, I'm not going out of my way to get it. I'm going to Best Buy on the 14th to get a Remote Starter installed (just in time for the cold), and if they have any in stock at that point, I'll grab one.

Got mine from Best Buy today too. Bubble mailer. Definitely dinged up and damaged. Not a good week for me.
Got both of mine from Bestbuy yesterday. Both in too big of a box and no padding. Both damaged. One bad one minor. Going to keep the minor damaged one.

After all the complaints regarding this CE, I'm not going out of my way to get it. I'm going to Best Buy on the 14th to get a Remote Starter installed (just in time for the cold), and if they have any in stock at that point, I'll grab one.
Ugh, the installers at the BB near me are horrible. Would never let them touch my truck again. I was too lazy to do it myself to begin with and was a bad idea. After three attempts to have them install I had to fix it myself.

Hopefully they are better in your area.

In other news, my Eu copy shipped from amazon.de. also had 9.99euros refunded for a price drop. lets hope international shipping means better packaging!!

I got lucky, mine came in a box. Looks in good condition overall except a small crease in the back. Now I just need my Wii U to arrive in that wepowershop 30%off deal.
This was exactly how mine came. But even with all this protection the CE box still came creased in a few sections. Definitely a sigh of relief from me though considering what some folks are getting. I think the main problem is the material Nintendo is using for the outer CE box. They need to use something more sturdy - not this flimsy paper cardboard shit that will crush and crease with very little stress.

I know that you people want your game in the best condition (is not cheap in anyway), but think that there were like 20 copies for my whole country (48 million), so at least most people here got their copy. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine came in from BB in a box and one air pillow which prevented it from moving around inside. It was pretty much pristine except for a few scuff marks on one corner. Consider myself lucky as I was expecting this to arrive crushed in a bubble mailer.

Just a heads up: I'd recommend carefully slicing through the sticker seal rather than trying to peel it off.  I peeled off the ones on mine as carefully as I possibly could and they wound up taking some of the "paint" I guess you could say off of the box.  Very saddened... :whistle2:(

Still haven't gotten my copy. The UPS tracking information still says "In Transit: On Time" with a scheduled delivery of Friday, 12/4/15.....

But it's Saturday already and no one dropped by yesterday.....what is going on....?

Just a heads up: I'd recommend carefully slicing through the sticker seal rather than trying to peel it off. I peeled off the ones on mine as carefully as I possibly could and they wound up taking some of the "paint" I guess you could say off of the box. Very saddened... :whistle2:(
should of used a qtip and bestine first then peeled it

I lucked out and got the last one at Best Buy (St. Louis South County) this afternoon.  They had one hiding in the back, and if the two sales associates hadn't asked me if I needed help, I wouldn't have the game.

For the special edition? Damn I thought the SE wasn't included.
Yea, pretty sure i only ordered a special edition. What is this thing? I dont eat pizza so dont have use for a pizza coupon. Very weird promo, i didn't even hear anything about it

you never ordered international before I take it then huh? Lol
ungh... those cruddy Hut and Zavvi mailers from back in the day. Wonder if they still ship stuff in that garbage

Yea, pretty sure i only ordered a special edition. What is this thing? I dont eat pizza so dont have use for a pizza coupon. Very weird promo, i didn't even hear anything about it

ungh... those cruddy Hut and Zavvi mailers from back in the day. Wonder if they still ship stuff in that garbage
Amazon Europe sites ship In extremely extremely thin recycled cardboard boxes and pretty much every package I ever received from Amazon Europe sites has a side caved in due to how thin it is and they never use air bubbles or bubble wraps only very small amounts of crumpled up brown paper for padding. They are more concerned about shipping environmentally friendly then actually protecting the goods inside the shipments

Just a heads up: I'd recommend carefully slicing through the sticker seal rather than trying to peel it off. I peeled off the ones on mine as carefully as I possibly could and they wound up taking some of the "paint" I guess you could say off of the box. Very saddened... :whistle2:(
i used the inside of a pen (the long, thin tubie that holds the ink). I carefully stuck the tip in between the gap of the sticker and the lid and just rolled the tube back and forth on both sides. No paint came off.

what side did you opened it from? I opened it from the side were the tip of the sword is. It looked easier to do from that side, plus i didn't want to mess up the art on the other side (if something went wrong).

Last edited by a moderator:
The pro tip for taking off those plastic stickers is using a hair dryer on it for like a minute. The heat activates the glue and makes it easy to peel off without ruining it.

Got mine, arrived in a box but corners were a bit dinged up.

The pro tip for taking off those plastic stickers is using a hair dryer on it for like a minute. The heat activates the glue and makes it easy to peel off without ruining it.
This is fine on normal cardboard/paper but can warp plastic and some types of fancy paper.

Got mine, arrived in a box but corners were a bit dinged up.

This is fine on normal cardboard/paper but can warp plastic and some types of fancy paper.
that why bestine rubber cement thinner is best for this kind stuff. All it take is a qtip and dip the qtip in it and then rub the qtip all over back the sticker and along the edges and wait 10 seconds and then it peels right off.

I'm sorry for your loss.

bread's done
Back