Xenoblade coming to Wii U?

nabuch

CAGiversary!
Xenoblade may be coming to Wii U? Best Buy and Walmart have it listed for pre order, but 12/31/13, which means there is no real date. Also, this could be an error, and for the upcoming unnamed game going by "X" currently.

If not true, it should be if Nintendo wants to even have a shot in the console wars. This could be a big Wii U seller.

Hold out and see what happens, or buy it now for $100 on e-bay, I'll wait.

If Nintendo is smart, the would make Xenoblade a pre-order bonus for X or else do a Collector's Edition or something so that X includes a bonus copy of Xenoblade.

This is probably for the sequel and it's probably a temp date. The original was released in 2010 in Japan so Monolith Soft has had a lot of time to work on the sequel.

Kinda OT but there is a copy of XenoBlade at a GS about an hour away from me. I am considering making the drive to go get it since I still have an unused B2G1 coupon.

[quote name='trollape74']Kinda OT but there is a copy of XenoBlade at a GS about an hour away from me. I am considering making the drive to go get it since I still have an unused B2G1 coupon.[/QUOTE]

If you're inquiring whether it is worth it to drive to get - your mileage may vary. I didn't think the game was that great, not bad mind you, just not what I was hyped up for. It felt like an offline MMO and I don't mean that in the intentional .hack kind of way. Everyone else seems to think it is the best thing since sliced bread, so I know I'm in the minority.

[quote name='Doomstink']If you're inquiring whether it is worth it to drive to get - your mileage may vary. I didn't think the game was that great, not bad mind you, just not what I was hyped up for. It felt like an offline MMO and I don't mean that in the intentional .hack kind of way. Everyone else seems to think it is the best thing since sliced bread, so I know I'm in the minority.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was a fantastic game, but I agree with you that people basically ignore that fact that the game is an offline MMO. Still, it evolved to the JRPG genre to a point where I think it needs to be: linear storyline but still have plenty of options to explore.

bread's done
Back