Xenosaga Episode III $20 at Amazon

Hmph, sorry about that. I saw it this morning, but only now had the chance to post and it was still in stock as of like 15 minutes ago.

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']Which of the 3 is the rarest one? I only have the 1st one[/QUOTE]
The 3rd one, plus it never really came down in price.

I'll have to keep an eye on this, I've been wanting to complete the series for years.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']The 3rd one, plus it never really came down in price.

I'll have to keep an eye on this, I've been wanting to complete the series for years.[/QUOTE]

I saw it for a similar price a few months ago, which I was really surprised by, as I spent around $40 on it used about two years ago. I wonder if they ever made a reprint -- seems like there are still a lot of cheap PS2 games.

[quote name='Ionotropic']I am hoping the trilogy will be given the HD compilation treatment someday.[/QUOTE]

For some of us that day is today;)

[quote name='Alien Spider']Awesome game from an awesome series. :) Well, the second one had its faults, but I still enjoyed it.[/QUOTE]

First was so awesome. Fell off the rails after that.

I bought the first two for $8 each back in like 2006 from a Family Video, always found it a little sad that the 3rd stayed expensive. Not that big a deal to me as I've barely touched the games in all honesty. My Gamestop has had a copy of III for years now.

I picked up a like new copy of this for $16.XX at gamestop after my discount card. Have all 3 games but haven't played any, of course. Damn Backlog.

bread's done
Back