Xenosaga Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra

vocab

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Does any one know where I can find this at a reasonable price? I found one at gamestop, but the cover art has a slice right through it.

Thanks.

I'd say GameStop, if only because the price + Edge + 20% Off PS2 Coupon (when it shows up) makes it ridiculously cheap (~$13). The only problem, at least through my observations around here over the past 18 months, is that unless you hit a GS that has RPG fans trading in their beloved games, Xenosaga 3 tends to come in pretty beaten up and worse for the wear.

Just a tradeoff, really.

Not long ago I scored a pristine copy of Episode 1 from craigslist for $5, so I'm keeping my hopes up for more private owners in economic turmoil. It's all a matter of... discipline, and playing other RPGs until this one pops up in good condition.

Pristine copy of 1 for $5 is no big deal. That's pretty much its going rate, sadly. 1 had a GH reprint and a larger initial print run than III. Could have something to do with II sucking so much balls...

[quote name='mietha']Pristine copy of 1 for $5 is no big deal. That's pretty much its going rate, sadly. 1 had a GH reprint and a larger initial print run than III. Could have something to do with II sucking so much balls...[/QUOTE]

I just thought it was nice with the price being so low at gamestop, and then getting it complete and new to boot. I'm wondering if the value of PS2 RPGs will crawl back up in the same way that PS1 RPGs did...

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']I just thought it was nice with the price being so low at gamestop, and then getting it complete and new to boot. I'm wondering if the value of PS2 RPGs will crawl back up in the same way that PS1 RPGs did...[/QUOTE]

Well that trend is starting to show with some PS2 RPG's, in particular:

Digital Devil Saga 2
SMT: Nocturne
Tales of the Abyss
Xenosaga III (can sell for $50 to $70 used if you have the Best Buy hologram cover version)
Wild Arms: Alter Code F

I can see the Suikoden series also slowly gain value in the next few years (especially III & V).

[quote name='Josef']
Xenosaga III (can sell for $50 to $70 used if you have the Best Buy hologram cover version)
[/QUOTE]

Really? I have that version (not sealed) but I'm never going to sell it. I actually never got to finish it because I don't have a PS2 right now.

[quote name='BIG5']Really? I have that version (not sealed) but I'm never going to sell it. I actually never got to finish it because I don't have a PS2 right now.[/QUOTE]

I also have this version, not sealed. I'd also never sell this one.

bread's done
Back