XIII (PC) $4.99 @ EB PLUS $10 Gift Voucher

I checked this the other day cause I saw 13 for $5, but when I went back it was up to $20. I guess they lowered the price again.

And does anyone know a way to get this with FREE shipping??

Thanks OP.

Great game + free money = Sizzling deal

:)

Do you know if that price is B&M also?

the price for the game maybe valid in store - not sure, but i don't think that the voucher offer will fly, as it states that the EBGames.com packing list must be enclosed

[quote name='FeldBum']Thanks OP.

Great game + free money = Sizzling deal

:)

Do you know if that price is B&M also?[/quote]

SAVER seems to be working again but...

It says this on the redeem form:

May not be combined with any other offer or discount.

Voucher is good for the following games:

XIII PC -- $5
Alexander King of Conquerors PC -- $40
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow PC -- $30
Warlords 4 PC -- $20
CSI PC -- $10

Yes, XIII is the only one that will get you more voucher $ than you spent, but if one wants one of the other games instead, one has the option. I may order CSI.

Allright, I pulled the trigger.

Thanks OP

Maybe I'll use the voucher to buy CSI and get another voucher...

[quote name='jkam']SAVER seems to be working again but...

It says this on the redeem form:

May not be combined with any other offer or discount.[/quote]
You maybe right somewhat with this, except for the fact that saver only works when you have a pre-played game in your cart, therefore you arent using it on 13 itself, which should make the deal valid.

[quote name='Scrubking']I checked this the other day cause I saw 13 for $5, but when I went back it was up to $20. I guess they lowered the price again.

And does anyone know a way to get this with FREE shipping??[/quote]

Get free shipping by adding a cheap ass PO game (EB has games for 1.99, maybe even 99 cents). Use the coupon codes PPLAY15, SAVER, and your Edge card.

Not technically free. But wouldn't you rather have a free game that costs somewhere in the 1-2 dollar range, then having to spend 2 dollars for the cheapest shipping option alone?

Is it possible to redeem 2 or more gift voucher codes for an order? Did any of you guys ever have any problems doing that?

Just got two copies at a B&M EBGames. The in store flyers have the rebate form for B&M. It looks like I am making $8 after tax and stamp.

Yes, its a must have at this price (and I use the term "price" loosely.) When everyone gets it lets set up some cheap ass games!

bread's done
Back