Yahoo Fantasy Baseball

TheRock88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Anyone wanna join a fantasy yahoo baseball league? It's completely free. If enough people are interested, then I'll make the league and post the details later on.

It's gonna be head-to-head. Makes it more exciting.

One more thing, I'm aiming at having around 10-12 people in the league.

You better believe I am all about this...sign me up.

Rock, people will come Rock. They'll come to CAG for reasons they can't even fathom. They'll turn up your driveway not knowing for sure why they're doing it. They'll arrive at your door as innocent as children, longing for the past. Of course, we won't mind if you look around, you'll say. It's only $20 per person. They'll pass over the money without even thinking about it: for it is money they have and peace they lack. And they'll walk out to the bleachers; sit in shirtsleeves on a perfect afternoon. They'll find they have reserved seats somewhere along one of the baselines, where they sat when they were children and cheered their heroes. And they'll watch the game and it'll be as if they dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick they'll have to brush them away from their faces. People will come Rock. The one constant through all the years, Rock, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game: it's a part of our past, Rock. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again. Oh... people will come Rock. People will most definitely come.

Since you built it, I have come.

Any target dates for the draft? I don't like getting burnt when something goes wrong in training camp, Ricky Williams is a big example of that.

I'm thinking of either these 3 draft times. Note - All of these times are based on pacific time. I'll let you guys decide:

1) Sometime at night on the weekend (like 8:00 pm)

2) Sometime around 5 or 6 pm on a weekday

3) 9 pm on a Monday night

Draft day is gonna be someday in the first week of March.

Let me know what you decide, I'm good for any of these. I'm assuming we can prerank our players like I did for basketball and football....

Ok, I made the league. Draft day will be on Monday, Feb 28 at 8:45 pm. Thanks to everybody who wants to join.

League ID#: 46669
Pass: rock

I have a couple of spots left if anyone else wants to join.

[quote name='Mr.Answer']I'm in if you have room![/quote]

Sure, if more people want to join then I might consider raising the number of people in the league.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Alright, I'm in.[/quote]

Glad you are in,

Now prepare to be diced and sliced in game 1 by the mighty Captain 11s' we can't lose as we have the wisdom of solomon and the strength of Atlas.

:lol:

:wink:

[quote name='TheRock88']Ok, I made the league. Draft day will be on Monday, Feb 28 at 8:45 pm. Thanks to everybody who wants to join.

I have a couple of spots left if anyone else wants to join.[/quote]

Will this be auto-draft? If it is I'll play.

[quote name='ZarathosNY'][quote name='TheRock88']Ok, I made the league. Draft day will be on Monday, Feb 28 at 8:45 pm. Thanks to everybody who wants to join.

I have a couple of spots left if anyone else wants to join.[/quote]

Will this be auto-draft? If it is I'll play.[/quote]

Nope, it's a live draft. If you cant make it, you can either let the computer draft for you or you can prerank players.

Hey guys, I'm changing the time to 5 pm (pacific time) which is 8 pm for most of you east coast people. Hope this doesnt affect your schedules.

[quote name='WeaponX2099'][quote name='gameguy22006']I'm in, my team is the Bonds Balco Delivery.[/quote]

You can have Bonds and Giambi.[/quote]

And all the people Canseco mentioned in his book, lol.

Yo Rock. I was gone this weekend (out of town), and just read about your league. Would love to join in, but it said it was full. You at your max capacity, or do you have room for a couple more?

Realize I'm pretty late in learning about this, but if I could join... that would be cool. And I suck at fantasy baseball, so you don't have to worry about me blowing anyone out. ;)

Do you think you could move that time to maybe 6 PM PST? You happened to move it to when I have my only class tonight, so I'd have to miss it.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Do you think you could move that time to maybe 6 PM PST? You happened to move it to when I have my only class tonight, so I'd have to miss it.[/quote]

Sorry man, cant do that. You should have told me this when I posted that I was changing it on Feb 19.

Since a couple of people here still want to join, I just made 2 more slots open for a total of 16 people in the league. Draft is in 1 hour and about 50 min so you can still sign up. Here's the info again:

could someone post a link for me into the draft room, on the league page I don't have any link for the draft room. (i'm the poontastic team)

bread's done
Back