Yakuza 1 and 2 HD Confirmed for Japan

I think most fans of the series would be fine with (maybe prefer) a Japanese dub anyway. I keep meaning to play these and never get around to it, so I really hope these do come over.

Very excited! I will definitely import the game if it is not released in the US. I know that Sega spent significant time and money developing the first Yakuza game for the US release so there may be a good chance of seeing it here to try and recoup costs again. Both games came out near the end of the PS2's life and I think flew under the radar of a lot of gamers.

Now I only need a Fatal Frame collection and I would be much closer to saying goodbye to my PS3 60gb.

Yeah, I want to see what Yakuza 1 was like with the original Japanese voice actors. Give me that option with English subtitles like Yakuza 2 and I might buy this on day 1, if it were to be released in North America.

Shoot just for fun throw in the option for English voices with Japanese subtitles if both versions of subtitles and voices were to be included.

bread's done
Back