Yakuza 3 $14.99 @ KMart.

Was surprised to see it in the bargain section. I didn't dig too much, but I did see 1 other one on the shelf. I can pick it up next Tues. if someone wants to pay for it + shipping.

[quote name='UlysisAM']If anyone around the Farmingville area wants a copy, there is one left in the case. There may be more, but I only saw two, one of which I purchased.[/QUOTE]

I bought 1 of those 3! Nice to see a LI-der here!!!

Wow, trying to get someone on the phone to even attempt to look this game up even with the number is like pulling teeth....terrible customer service!

Picked up a copy this morning. The Colorado Springs store had another 10 copies or so. I also got a copy of batman AA GOTY for the PS3 for $20. It rang up as $30 but since it was in the non GOTY slot, he gave it to me for the $20 non GOTY sale price

Was told they don't carry Yakuza 3 anymore. I just laughed in the idiot's face and left. He based that judgment on the fact that it wasn't hanging up and cause he hadn't heard of it.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Was told they don't carry Yakuza 3 anymore. I just laughed in the idiot's face and left. He based that judgment on the fact that it wasn't hanging up and cause he hadn't heard of it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah sounds about right....had a similar experience earlier today on the phone.

If my store is out of these for the yakuza 4 release I'm going to blame all of you!

Sure hope that's not where they're all coming from....

Tracked down a copy in Salem. Four left sitting in the $14.99 PS3 bin, marked correctly. Hint: don't call if you just have the name of a game, maybe UPC# will work, but the associates only check the glass case.

Anyone know if this is over or not? I have had trouble actually talking with anyone at KMart and it's a decent enough drive away from me that I can't really run there myself and check. I know Sundays are usually when the new deals roll out, so this one may be dead, which would kind of suck, but yeah, if anyone sees any in the wild still let me know!

[quote name='fujimitsu']If my store is out of these for the yakuza 4 release I'm going to blame all of you!

Sure hope that's not where they're all coming from....[/QUOTE]

this.

I'm going to be pissed if my Yakuza 4 deal this week is ruined.

Just checked the Herndon, VA K-Mart. No Yakuza 3 and no Castlevania LoS Collector's. Should have figured as much. K-Mart sucks. Not worth my time or gas $ to check the other 2 relatively close K-Marts, so I guess I shall look elsewhere for these games.

I sure hope more copies come in for the Yakuza 4 deal. Otherwise that would be unfortunate although I have to say 14.99 is still a damn good price for a great game.

I'm usually a cheap ass that waits around for games to get super cheap, but I went ahead and pre-ordered Yakuza 4. Just voting with my dollar now that I have a job and all. ;)

I'm really hoping the game gets enough interest for them to localize Of The End.

[quote name='Svengoolie']I'm usually a cheap ass that waits around for games to get super cheap, but I went ahead and pre-ordered Yakuza 4. Just voting with my dollar now that I have a job and all. ;)

I'm really hoping the game gets enough interest for them to localize Of The End.[/QUOTE]

I kind of want a new fresh taste to the series. I'd rather have them localize Kenzan! instead, which looks just as amazing.

went to the fairfax, va k-mart on jermantown rd. last friday, and they had 2 copies of yakuza 3 left after i bought one and they had copies of yakuza 4 in the case. i didn't even realize it wasn't out yet.

[quote name='chronoserge456']I kind of want a new fresh taste to the series. I'd rather have them localize Kenzan! instead, which looks just as amazing.[/QUOTE]

Kenzan would be awesome too, but I'm not holding out too much hope on it.

I really wants play Yakuza Kenzan but not US publisher pick up this kickass game & bring it to US shore. It's look 10X better Samurai Warriors or Dynasty Warriors 6 or capcom Sengoku B on PS3 or Wii ;)

[quote name='Rollobobo']SCORE! Price matched at Best Buy![/QUOTE]

Whoa!:D Thats Exciting. How did you get it price matched at Best Buy? What kind of proof did they want or need?

My local Kmart didn't have the game and didn't know what I was talking about. Thankfully, someone had dredged up a copy of Silent Hill for Wii for the same price from the back so it wasn't a wasted trip.

[quote name='Rollobobo']SCORE! Price matched at Best Buy![/QUOTE]
Congrats but BB's copies do not have the Battle Pack DLC voucher.

[quote name='Adam Tear']Whoa!:D Thats Exciting. How did you get it price matched at Best Buy? What kind of proof did they want or need?[/QUOTE]

I just said it was at Kmart for 14.99...no questions asked.

[quote name='eau']Congrats but BB's copies do not have the Battle Pack DLC voucher.[/QUOTE]

I got a copy from Kmart but didn't see a voucher inside - is that true for the rest of you who got it from kmart?

my friend tells me that his friends are mixed with #& 4. he tells me some are saying they preferred 3 over 4, and some are saying 4 is better than 3. this is slightly important to me because it determines if i pay $60 for a game i don't want to pay 60 for

[quote name='jererjerer']I got a copy from Kmart but didn't see a voucher inside - is that true for the rest of you who got it from kmart?[/QUOTE]

The copy of Yakuza 3 I received from Kmart had the Battle Pack DLC voucher. It's an insert in front of the manual just like the Yakuza 4 voucher.

[quote name='Ganelon']The copy of Yakuza 3 I received from Kmart had the Battle Pack DLC voucher. It's an insert in front of the manual just like the Yakuza 4 voucher.[/QUOTE]

Was it indicated on the package anywhere?

Was going to leave mine sealed but the dlc might make it worth opening.... would like to know first.

thx.

how many copies if any got restocked for the Yakuza 4 deal? I called them on sunday and gave them the UPC number but they had none. Can you still buy it alone for $14.99 or deal is deal since Yak 4 is out?

[quote name='Ganelon']The copy of Yakuza 3 I received from Kmart had the Battle Pack DLC voucher. It's an insert in front of the manual just like the Yakuza 4 voucher.[/QUOTE]

huh, guess I'd need to go back to the store and see what they can about it. thanks

[quote name='fujimitsu']Was it indicated on the package anywhere?

Was going to leave mine sealed but the dlc might make it worth opening.... would like to know first.

thx.[/QUOTE]
I also got the DLC card in my copy from KMART. And I did not see any special markings anywhere indicating it was included. The way the wording is on the card, it makes it sound like this DLC voucher was put into newer copies of the game. So maybe if you get a first release copy it might not have the DLC voucher inside?

[quote name='fujimitsu']Was it indicated on the package anywhere?

Was going to leave mine sealed but the dlc might make it worth opening.... would like to know first.[/QUOTE]
You should be able to see from the side of the case without opening it. The voucher is a card put in front of the manual.

5 kmarts later and I finally got two copies (one for a friend).

funny enough, the first four I went to all had the BOGO offer in front of the case, but admitted that they never had any copies of 3 available for it. weird.

Now I just need to find 5GB for the install... :\

[quote name='borghe']5 kmarts later and I finally got two copies (one for a friend).

funny enough, the first four I went to all had the BOGO offer in front of the case, but admitted that they never had any copies of 3 available for it. weird.

Now I just need to find 5GB for the install... :\[/QUOTE]

I'm 99% sure that they were simply mistaken. Must suck for josh to have to deal with this crap.

My kmarts received copies of yakuza 3 mixed in with their shipment of yakuza 4 a few days ago. The only way they would have run out is if they opened the new releases box and stocked the yakuza 3s, and CAGs bought them before the yakuza 4 promotion.

The KMart in Port Huron Michigan has quite a few copies (5 or 6 at least in the case)- price tag still says $59.99 but when they ring it up, it comes out to $14.99. Cashier's going to put the correct price tag though, he was surprised why no one has marked them down yet. Thanks op, I wanted to play this first before Yakuza 4 which taking into account how long it takes me to finish a game, it'll probably be towards the end of the year.

You can check if it has the DLC voucher by holding the game with the back facing toward you, then just look down at it from the top. The voucher reads...

"FREE GAME ADD-ON CONTENT PREVIOUSLY ONLY AVAILABLE IN JAPAN"

...in yellow lettering.

I headed out an bought the only two the local Kmart received.
They hadn't put either Yakuza 3 or 4 out yet...

This deal is a no brainer after confirming the DLC in this new batch.

It's funny, the clerk went to the back to get them after seeing two in stock and didn't bother bringing out Yakuza 4...went to Best Buy and picked it up.

I don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but when I opened my Yakuza 3, there was an expiration date of April 1st, 2011 on the DLC voucher. Yes, I know, but I'm not taking any chances with it either.

[quote name='tenike1']I don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but when I opened my Yakuza 3, there was an expiration date of April 1st, 2011 on the DLC voucher. Yes, I know, but I'm not taking any chances with it either.[/QUOTE]
Good looking out as I probably wasnt going to get to my Yak3 copy until after that date. So I will go dl the DLC tonight when I get home.

for people asking about the DLC, I bought this game last year on TRU, mine didn't have it since not all copies have it and I did not know about it until someone mentioned it a couple of months back, I sent an email to sega and they sent me a free code by email; I believe is the same DLC you guys are speaking of, so give sega of america an email and they will respond back w/ the code really fast; it took a couple of hrs for me to get the code. I bought this game for $50 and thought it was worth it, for $15 is a STEAL!!
AFAIK the reason for the vouchers missing is that the were not placed on some cases due to misplacement and they where supposed to be in all Y3 games.

[quote name='chbong']I can't find a single copy of Y3 at any Kmart near great Denver area.[/QUOTE]

Did you ask them to check stock in their system, if it's under their roof they will show it in stock.

The employees aren't the best at putting out games as they should.

SHC Gamer stated 95% of Kmarts received fresh stock of Yakuza 3...probably in the back, was Yakuza 4 on display?

[quote name='Muthafodder']Did you ask them to check stock in their system, if it's under their roof they will show it in stock.

The employees aren't the best at putting out games as they should.

SHC Gamer stated 95% of Kmarts received fresh stock of Yakuza 3...probably in the back, was Yakuza 4 on display?[/QUOTE]

Also don't forget to look for the Value Cap display. That's where I found Y3 along with a bunch of $19.99 and under games. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back