Yakuza 4 $17.98

I think I'm just psyched about Walmart having it for 10 bucks. But this is still good for those who dont want to get trampled.

[quote name='Gosha']I can't really see this running out fast at Wal-Mart, at least compared to the other $10 games.[/QUOTE]
If Wal Mart does have it. This is one of those games I can easily last the day. Just the title alone will scare off the average Black Friday shopper probably.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']If Wal Mart does have it. This is one of those games I can easily last the day. Just the title alone will scare off the average Black Friday shopper probably.[/
In my experience, Walmart shoppers are the kinds of people who'll go OMG SO CHEAP MUST GET! And even so I can't imagine stores having more than a few copies IF they have any, I feel like some people will snag them.

[quote name='Gosha']I can't really see this running out fast at Wal-Mart, at least compared to the other $10 games.[/QUOTE]

Really? I thought this was the best deal out of the $10 games. If anything, I'd expect it to sell out before the others.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']If Wal Mart does have it. This is one of those games I can easily last the day. Just the title alone will scare off the average Black Friday shopper probably.[/QUOTE]

that usually isn't the case, I remember walmart had the godfather 2 last year for the $10 BF sale, it was all gone when I entered the store 1 hour before noon

[quote name='RealDeals'][quote name='Sir_Fragalot']If Wal Mart does have it. This is one of those games I can easily last the day. Just the title alone will scare off the average Black Friday shopper probably.[/
In my experience, Walmart shoppers are the kinds of people who'll go OMG SO CHEAP MUST GET! And even so I can't imagine stores having more than a few copies IF they have any, I feel like some people will snag them.[/QUOTE]

It depends on the area I guess. Last year I went to Wal Mart, and the shitty ass Wii games were basically being taken, but the better games were being left behind (the ones for PS3/360). Hell when I went back later in the day there were still a few $30 Red Dead Redemption (and this was then Red Dead was still like $50-$60 new).

[quote name='RealDeals']I can't imagine stores having more than a few copies IF they have any, I feel like some people will snag them.[/QUOTE]

This. I think Yakuza 4 is pretty niche enough to not have much in stock

[quote name='HakaHina']This. I think Yakuza 4 is pretty niche enough to not have much in stock[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I don't think any Wal Marts near me would carry it. I am not even going to go till maybe later if I even go. Hoping Amazon matches Wal Mart.

Can't decide if I would pay around $7 more and not deal with black friday at wal-mart or save around $7 and deal with black friday

Would have been nice if it was free shipping or at least it was $15 even out the door

I just beat the game and it was awesome. Not sure how much I would pay since it was a rental from gamefly

bread's done
Back