Yakuza 4 $22.xx on Amazon.com

in for one, thanks op! Still havent even finished the first, but love these types of games.

Ive really enjoyed this series but with my backlog and lack of gaming time, I think I can wait for it to drop lower. I got the 3rd one from Gamefly for 17.99 and I can wait for a similar (or lower) price point for this.

[quote name='JP73']What are these games like? Compare it to some other popular games.[/QUOTE]

GTA mixed with Shenmue. Cut-scenes, levels, skills, mini-games and street fighting.

They put long trailers out, check them out!

/sigh I just bought this somewhere else for $45 :(

[quote name='seanmcc']GTA mixed with Shenmue. Cut-scenes, levels, skills, mini-games and street fighting.

They put long trailers out, check them out!

/sigh I just bought this somewhere else for $45 :([/QUOTE]

Reject delivery and buy from amazon instead! Unless you bought it at B&M and opened already :/

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']price went up by $2 :([/QUOTE]
It's only $2, but for some reason that was a deal breaker for me. I played through it once and enjoyed it. I think I'll wait for $20 or below.

[quote name='Luketaru']Reject delivery and buy from amazon instead! Unless you bought it at B&M and opened already :/[/QUOTE]

I got it used @ GS.

09.jpg

she make pt4 better than pt4 alone

one of my favorite games on the PS 3. Everything was enjoyable from the storyline to the characters to the sandbox world. Too many things to do in this game...it never got old....heck i still pop it in to try and clean up some achievements.

22 is a steal for this game.

[quote name='seanmcc']I got it used @ GS.[/QUOTE]

As long as you return the game within 7 Days of the purchase, you should be able to do the return still. You can put that credit toward another game or a pre-order. It's not as long a return period as it is for New Purchases, but having any kind of return policy on a used product (beyond an exchange for defects) is pretty nice.

hmm seller has a 97% rating only... not that great. Ive had some bad experiences with shady 3rd party sellers on Amazon, probably best to wait for a price drop

Did Yakuza 4 come with any DLC for new copies? I just got mine in from this seller and it didn't have any even though it was supposed to be a new copy.

[quote name='Saraquael']Did Yakuza 4 come with any DLC for new copies? I just got mine in from this seller and it didn't have any even though it was supposed to be a new copy.[/QUOTE]

yes it should have. Should have came with the DLC for the extra modes and costumes when the game is beaten.

[quote name='integralsmatic']yes it should have. Should have came with the DLC for the extra modes and costumes when the game is beaten.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. Guess mine was a re-shrinkwrapped copy. Back it goes.

software mii how has this listed as in stock on NOV 1! Order now for the low price, while the other seller has 16 left of these in stock

[quote name='heyheyhey11']
09.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Well I say GOT DAMN!!!:drool: I love my sisters, but damn she is sexy as hell!

How is this game? I played the first one and never finished, never played the rest.

Just to give a heads-up. I ordered another copy from "fulfilled by amazon " third party seller. This one is once again missing the DLC code as well.

I'm curious to see if anyone else ended up having the same luck that I had with this one. I heard the DLC isn't all that great, but if it's advertised as new, I want it to include everything a new copy is supposed to have.

Did they do a 2nd print of the game without the DLC or something?

IMG_0013.jpg

Check out my GameFly copy w/ the DLC blurb on the cover vs. the sealed one from a 3rd party on Amazon.

It doesn't really matter to me since it trades in for more than I paid for it on Amazon but... no point in my keeping it sealed if it's a reprint.

Back down to 24 bucks with no tax at Big Game vendor....

I decided to snatch it up cause I missed it before......

bread's done
Back