Yakuza 4 - $25.06 @ Amazon (new)

[quote name='youngavatar']I want to pick this up when it below $20 and I still need to pick yakuza 3.[/QUOTE]

These games are well worth the money. Kmart has Yakuza 3 for $15 if you can still find a copy somewhere near you.

Thanks OP for the heads up.

[quote name='youngavatar']I know azail but I don't have the time to play it. Thanks for telling me about kmart I check it out.[/QUOTE]

Just finished playing Yakuza 3 and 4 back-to-back over the last few weeks. 3 is solid, but has a few boring parts and lacks variety. 4 is good from start to finish. It's one of the more underrated games of the year IMO.

Finally, a decent price for this game having missed the B1G1 (or whatever) super cheap sale on this item earlier in the Summer. Thanks!

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I have never played this series but I've always wanted to, is the Yakuza game with zombies in it?[/QUOTE]

thats the next game

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I have never played this series but I've always wanted to, is the Yakuza game with zombies in it?[/QUOTE]

?????????????????

no zombies in Yakuza.

Pick it up, its worth every penny!

i picked up yakuza 3 and 4 at launch, i am a huge yakuza fan and let me put it like this if you mafia style games with great story these are for you. and in yakuza 3 you can relive the story from 1st and 2nd. I really hope we get a hd remake for 1st and 2nd yakuza games.

now next march yakuza dead souls with zombies is coming out.

yakuza 3 has a slow start for its story but when it picks up you will enjoy it. Also there is a part in it where kazuma looses one of his loyal followers and believe me that brought tears in my eyes because the story was actually developed instead of forced upon us

in short buy these games new support the devs they deserve it

When finished Yakuza 3 story (bought it when it came out) and did various side missions and stuff and I'm still ~30% of the game done. Yakuza games have a lot of side stuff if you want to stretch your dollar out.

whew, glad I got it last night before it went back up. Thanks, OP, for the tip. I loved the last one, even if after 20 hours of beating it and trying to do as many side stuff as I could, it still said I only completed about 10%.

I expect this to have dropped to Yakuza 3 prices by spring or summer next year, so I'll hold out. Especially since I just finished Yakuza 3 and though I loved it(except for those damned orphans) the series always feels pretty samey.

bread's done
Back