Yakuza 4, only $38.45 @ Amazon.com

I've heard so many mixed reviews of this game, I have it in my GF queue but it never gets up high enough to ship.

[quote name='caponesgun']I've heard so many mixed reviews of this game, I have it in my GF queue but it never gets up high enough to ship.[/QUOTE]

Here is a tip: Put it on the top of your queue with no other games and it will ship out immediately.

[quote name='AceSam14']Good luck with that, Yakuza 3 is still over $20.[/QUOTE]
Gamefly, K-Mart and others had it at 20 or below last fall. This will do the same later in the year.

backlogged with 3 already, no buying from me until this goes to $20 or less

And people complaining about 3 being over $20 this could've been easily picked up cheap from the GS buy2get1 a few wks back

[quote name='AceSam14']Good luck with that, Yakuza 3 is still over $20.[/QUOTE]

Got it for $15 at KMart less than a month ago.

This is my favorite series on the playstation. I'm not even kidding. Rented the first game just becasue I had been dissing the series without even trying it (I'm a BIG Shemnue fan and blamed Sega for making this instead of a new Shenmue). I really liked the first one. Bought the second and just beat it a few months ago. Then I bought a PS3 and am playing Yakuza 3 as I type.

Love this series, its the evolution of the beat em up genre that we have never gotten. Can't get enough of leveling up and beating on countless fools. I have been waiting for a Yakuza 4 price drop and this is it! I am going to buy it right now. Thank you OP!

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']$20 or less for me.[/QUOTE]

This. It'll drop like 3 did, when it does, I will buy it.

Got Yakuza 3 for $15 at Kmart and thought that was a good deal.

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']$20 or less for me.[/QUOTE]

Ditto on price point for 4. And Yak 3 $15 at kmart? Was it A sale or clearence?

GREAT GAME! I got all of the trophies except for beating it on super hard mode and it was so awesome. Top 3 of the year for me. Took me 65+hours just to get through the story. I'm usually a CoD guy, but this was just pure fun. I got for 40 on release day from kmart, traded in for 38 at bestbuy, but plan to buy again when in the 20 range.

bread's done
Back