Yakuza 5 for the PS3

darkmatter00

CAGiversary!
Sony made it available for download only on PS Store in North America. I live in the US and can't really see myself downloading 22 GB since I don't have a fiber optic or really high speed cable internet connection. Is there anywhere that I could get this online without having to import it?  If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Sony made it available for download only on PS Store in North America. I live in the US and can't really see myself downloading 22 GB since I don't have a fiber optic or really high speed cable internet connection. Is there anywhere that I could get this online without having to import it? If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.
that's the thing it's only available on psn and not as physical media.

here is my thought/question though

what if i or you were to buy the japanese version and wwhen we insert the disk in ps3 it would recieve the subs update? but i am not sure about that

i am a huge yakuza fan and i don't even have a ps3 currently so i am looking at all my options too. wish it was made available on ps4

I don't think that putting in the Japanese disc would get it a sub title update because the game only has Japanese dialogue as far as I know. I wish they made available on the ps4 also.

I don't think that putting in the Japanese disc would get it a sub title update because the game only has Japanese dialogue as far as I know. I wish they made available on the ps4 also.
I think it's out on ps4 in Japan. We may see it down the road. Now I have to buy a ps3 to play this and that's not cool

bread's done
Back