Yakuza Dead Souls 13.19 Amazon FSSS

Cheapest I've seen it yet

Yakuza Dead Souls
$13.19? Then you didn't see it for $9.99 at Newegg.
Nope, sorry I missed it when it was $3.20 cheaper. Please accept my deepest apologies, one day I hope I can redeem myself to you. Until then I will be overcome with shame. In the future I will do everything possible to keep track of every sale price on every game. Even if it means neglecting my personal responsibilities.

Cheapest I've seen it yet

Yakuza Dead Souls
$13.19? Then you didn't see it for $9.99 at Newegg.
Nope, sorry I missed it when it was $3.20 cheaper. Please accept my deepest apologies, one day I hope I can redeem myself to you. Until then I will be overcome with shame. In the future I will do everything possible to keep track of every sale price on every game. Even if it means neglecting my personal responsibilities.
LOL. Little sensitive, are we? You're the one that chose to make a comment about "cheapest." We certainly wouldn't want you to neglect your important personal responsibilities, you know, shopping for video games, posting in online forums and all. New site design, same insecurities.

Not saying this isn't a deal worth posting at this time, just wanted you and the community to know it's been cheaper - your comment implied it hasn't. It's the kind of info I would want to know, because when a game hits a low price it often hits that point (or lower) again. I get it, though: "don't confuse me with facts."

In his defense, he did say that it was the cheapest "he" has seen it - not to be confused with the cheapest it has ever been.  I'm guessing he was just a bit put off by the implied tone of your comment, since it should be obvious that no he did not see it at NewEgg for 9.99 since he just stated that this is the cheapest he's seen it.

So a more neutral comment along the lines of -- "Just an FYI, this was listed at NewEgg for 9.99 at one time".

Carry on CAG friends.  We're all on the same team here.

Or better yet don't post the Newegg comment at all if the deal is not available. I don't understand why people bring old deals.

bread's done
Back