Yakuza (ps2) amazon 14.99

Wow, good price. This game seems to be dropping frequently. Just played through it a few weeks ago. It nice to see a decent Sega game every once and a while.

woo, thanks OP, that's a great price. been waiting for a drop like this. i heard good things about it.

Crap, it's up to $28 dollars now. I had to wait till I got my paycheck, now it's more than I want to pay. Was this the DOTD? That's twice that I've missed out on this game (none of my Circuit Cities have it).

[quote name='Vegan']Crap, it's up to $28 dollars now. I had to wait till I got my paycheck, now it's more than I want to pay. Was this the DOTD? That's twice that I've missed out on this game (none of my Circuit Cities have it).[/quote]Wait, click on the link up there, it rings up as $15 - BUT, if you search for the game via their search engine, it comes up as $29.99.

Try again!

I bought Yakuza for $8.96 at Circuit City a few weeks ago but I forget if that was the sale price or the new set price.

[quote name='Lucky13']I bought Yakuza for $8.96 at Circuit City a few weeks ago but I forget if that was the sale price or the new set price.[/quote]

I think that's the new set price for that.
I've looked for it at a few CC's and could never find it.

[quote name='Kitsune Sniper']Wait, click on the link up there, it rings up as $15 - BUT, if you search for the game via their search engine, it comes up as $29.99.

Try again![/quote]

Hey, you're right. Weird...

I ordered this along with the white Singstar PS2 bundle yesterday. They've been talking about how great this game is on the 1up Yours podcast the last couple weeks. Figured I'd give it a try.

Looks like I placed my order just in time last night. Can't wait to play this game. I've heard a lot about it. Thanks OP.

It's a fun game. I'm playing through it right now. It's a bit repetitive and the graphics are pretty bad, but it's a lot of fun.

i woulda jumped all over this but i just got one not to long ago sealed from goozex, i've been loving it but yea the graphics are a bit dated i just try to look past it cool story though. anybody know when yakuza 2 is coming out?

[quote name='shiroren8']i woulda jumped all over this but i just got one not to long ago sealed from goozex, i've been loving it but yea the graphics are a bit dated i just try to look past it cool story though. anybody know when yakuza 2 is coming out?[/quote]
I think Gamestop has it at September, but take that with a heavy grain of salt. Though as long as they get rid of the godawful dubbing (never has swearing bothered me this much) I'll get it ASAP.

[quote name='neckfurters']Great game. I picked up at TRU for $20 a couple of weeks ago and it's totally worth it.[/QUOTE]
It's $11.98 at TRU, I saw it the other day.

Bought Yazuka at CC a couple of weeks ago for $6. I think my CC may still have some left at $8.96. I'm all for dropping "F" bombs. :D

[quote name='emg28']Bought Yazuka at CC a couple of weeks ago for $6. I think my CC may still have some left at $8.96. I'm all for dropping "F" bombs. :D[/QUOTE]

Which CC was that in so cal?

Ah - I remember when this game was $5 at Best Buy. Not my cup of tea, so didn't bite then. Won't do so now -- but a good price, nonetheless :)

[quote name='mrgstiffler']It's really too bad this isn't playable on the 80GB PS3 :([/quote]
Yep it's a shame, I have couple of PS2 games I want to play. I'm actually debating on if I should get a slim PS2.

[quote name='mrgstiffler']It's really too bad this isn't playable on the 80GB PS3 :([/quote]

Picked this up a few weeks ago. I found this out after I played through the first few levels and got hooked. Its a shame that it hangs randomly... its almost playable with some determination tho.

bread's done
Back