Yay, my EB Games order came in today.

FunkSoulBrother

CAGiversary!
I ordered:

Pokemon Puzzle League Used (N64) - $7.99 ($6.79 after coupon)
Aggressive Inline New (PS2) - $4.99

This is actually the first time I've ordered from them, but now I know that ordering online is a lot better than going to the B&M store. It took about 5 days to come with free shipping, which is not so bad considering the fact that it was being delivered during the weekend.

Now, I'm feeling more like a CAG because I'm actually taking advantage of good deals before they disappear (I haven't had such luck in the past :().

[quote name='Graystone']I got my order from the buy2get1 promo and the copy of big mutha truckers I got does not work. damn them.[/quote]

Hmm... I never buy used CD games because most of the time, the previous owner scratched them to death. I've always had good luck with cartridge-based games. As a matter of fact, it seems like the person who had Pokemon Puzzle League before me played it only a few times because nothing was unlocked. Good luck returning the game.

[quote name='Graystone']I got my order from the buy2get1 promo and the copy of big mutha truckers I got does not work. damn them.[/quote]

You'd probably be more disappointed if it did work

No, that's the actual game. It is that broken of a game. :lol:

[quote name='FunkSoulBrother'][quote name='Graystone']I got my order from the buy2get1 promo and the copy of big mutha truckers I got does not work. damn them.[/quote]

Hmm... I never buy used CD games because most of the time, the previous owner scratched them to death. I've always had good luck with cartridge-based games. As a matter of fact, it seems like the person who had Pokemon Puzzle League before me played it only a few times because nothing was unlocked. Good luck returning the game.[/quote]

The last 3 or 4 games for Xbox I ordered from Ebgames.com came almost brand new. I just got Madden 2004 preowned and it looks like it was just taken out of shrink wrap and sent to me - not a scratch on it.

He means that he ordered a new game and recieved what was obviously a used game in it's place.

And on original topic, I'm tempted to order Pokemon Puzzle League.

Either call customer service and send it back for replacement or just take into any EB with your invoice and they'll exchange it there for you.

[quote name='PsyClerk']He means that he ordered a new game and recieved what was obviously a used game in it's place.

And on original topic, I'm tempted to order Pokemon Puzzle League.[/quote]

Me too...I haven't played that game in years, but it was pretty damn addicting.

He means that he ordered a new game and recieved what was obviously a used game in it's place.

Are you talking about the fact that Big Mutha Truckers didn't work? Keep it mind it is a blue disc, so maybe his PS2 can't read them?

Pokemon Puzzle League is a great game, especially for Tetris Attack fans (or puzzle game fans in general). The harder difficulty levels are insane, but I think that's a good thing, I haven't played a hard game in a long time.

The condition of the games will depend on the popularity of the title. I bought Kingdom Hearts from EB and it was totally trashed. The case had a huge cut on the spine and it was pratically falling apart. So when the game started to freeze and not load I wasn't surprised.

Their old policy didn't include returning games in store so I had to spend $3 shipping it back to them and asking for a refund. In a letter I asked them to refund the $3 but they didn't. I regret not following up on it because it was truly a hassle - I waited for over a week to get the game, it did not work even though they say they guarantee it to be working, and I lost $3 in the deal!

bread's done
Back