Yay, my first topic in here!

SinnerChrno

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I never thought I'd ever get to post in here, but here's my best pawn shop find ever.

I went to do my laundry (bleh) and while waiting for my clothes to dry I walked down the block to a pawn shop that I haven't stepped foot inside in about two years. I just remembered that the management had changed hands and the horrible smoking on the first floor had stopped, so I figured I should waste some time in there and see how the place is without smoking. I see some dvd's and some games to my surprise, and figured I should at least look. (I don't buy used cd-based games at all) Saw some PS2 games (mostly crap), some Gamecube (ugh, sports) and Castle Shikigami for the awesome price of $15! xDDD

Lo and behold I see towards the bottom of the rack: Alundra 2 for only $5, complete. The sticker on the front amusingly said: "Alundra 2 and Soul Frontier". I thought to myself, what the hell? I open up the case and for whatever reason a disc-only copy of Saga Frontier 2 is underneath the Alundra 2 disc. Both games have some scratches but should work ok, I've seen worse PS1 discs run than these ones.

I figured, wow! I know my roommate has Alundra and Saga Frontier, but wasn't sure if he owned or had even played the second game in each series. I didn't bring my wallet with me, but luckily I had the $5 left over from my $10 that I used to get quarters, and I still had 7 quarters leftover.

I'm not sure if these games are any of the rare PS1 RPG's at all, what do you guys think? If my roomie doesn't want them I might trade or sell it off to my fellow CAG'ers. ^_^

I thought Castle Shikigami retailed for $20 and Alundra 2 isn't exactly considered the best of sequels.

Still the important part is that you're happy with the deal, Castle Shikigami can be reasonably hard to find.

bread's done
Back