Yea! My Valkyrie Profile Shipped (Arrived Complete!!!)

smaaug

CAGiversary!
Feedback
58 (100%)
My Valkyrie Profile actually shipped from Gamestop that has been backordered for about two months. Even if it is disc only its probably worth 37.99 since I have been wanting it forever. Yea!

Update: Holy crap and its complete , just got it!

Hopefully you won't be screwed with one disc or an other-wise unplayable copy, because it's doubtful you'll find a replacement at a B&M.

Amazing game all around. I had a complete copy I purchased new years ago that I sold for $100 a few months ago.

If your discs are scratched, resurfacing really does wonders. I used to have a bad copy of ZOE2, but now it works perfectly after a $4 resurfacing.

I just got my backordered copy last week. I was really shocked as well, I was kinda expecting to open it and find a VP Lenneth. They were disc only, and resurfaced. Im not quite sure if it works though, the intro plays fine, as does the beginning. However, I ran it through nero's surface scan, and it detected alot of damaged/bad areas. The game is really long too, so I dont know if I can beat in time for the 30 day return policy.

Hope you enjoy it, it's what I'm playing right now. I've been playing it on hard so far and its been easier so far than when I did a partial play through on easy.

You were really lucky to get a good copy. I managed to find mine instore near me and it was in almost perfect condition, although the price in the store was 59.99.

[quote name='pinoy530']I just got my backordered copy last week. I was really shocked as well, I was kinda expecting to open it and find a VP Lenneth. They were disc only, and resurfaced. Im not quite sure if it works though, the intro plays fine, as does the beginning. However, I ran it through nero's surface scan, and it detected alot of damaged/bad areas. The game is really long too, so I dont know if I can beat in time for the 30 day return policy.[/QUOTE]

If you try, you can speed through it in less than 30 hrs.

bread's done
Back