Yesasia coupon (US$5 off US$30) DEAD

62t

CAGiversary!
Feedback
76 (100%)
Coupon Code:
SINGAPORE06

Cheap Ass Gamer Link

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This offer is valid until March 6, 2006

Get US$5 off any purchase of US$30 or more from YesAsia.com, your No.1 online supplier of Asian DVDs, CDs, books, games, comics, electronics, and more!

To enjoy this special discount, simply enter the enclosed Coupon Code into the appropriate field during the checkout process, and US$5 will be deducted from the final amount of your order.

Remember that shipping is free when you make a purchase of US$39 or more (excluding any discount). This offer is valid until March 6, 2006.

Terms and Conditions:
To enjoy this US$5 discount coupon, simply make a purchase of US$30 or more (excluding handling and shipping charges) and enter "SINGAPORE06" in the coupon code field when you check out from YesAsia.com.

Each customer can only use the coupon offer once.
The coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupons issued by YesAsia.com.
The coupon is valid through March 6, 2006.
YesAsia.com is the sole interpreter of all terms and conditions of this offer.

I live in maryland, i ordered Jump superstars and Ouendan on 2/28. jump superstars took 5 days to come ouendan took a well. Both where seperate orders and both where free shipping. Ouendan was out of stock when i ordered it so the delay makes sense. I am realy happy with everything overall.

Cool thanks for letting me know :)
Btw, how's jump superstars? I'm going to get it soon as well as bleach :D
I might get Osu too

Quick question. I picked up an import only game, how do I get a translated guide so I can understand at least some of what's going on(I don't know a lick of japanese).

gamefaqs has all you need to know guide wise

Boozi Jump Superstars and Osu are both really great games. I have like 25 games total now for DS and i would have to rank both in the top 5.

[quote name='boozi']Cool thanks for letting me know :)
Btw, how's jump superstars? I'm going to get it soon as well as bleach :D
I might get Osu too[/quote]

Jump Superstars is realy good, and ouendan is extreemly good aswell, actualy better. I am a huge bleach fan but Bleach DS isnt that good of a game, gameplay is extreemly simplistic. I dunno i just didnt like it.

[quote name='myjester2112']Quick question. I picked up an import only game, how do I get a translated guide so I can understand at least some of what's going on(I don't know a lick of japanese).[/quote]

Gamefaqs is good but IGN has extreemly good guides especialy for Jump Superstars. If you have there membership use thoes guides, trust me they rock.

[quote name='Vegastar']So, I ordered Ouendan a second ago, and it's looking like they're out of stock on it right now, as my estimated ship date is March 14th. :( I hope it's just a gross over-estimation of shipping time.[/quote]

A week later and it's arriving tomorrow, according to the USPS tracking.

I would appear to have been grossly wrong, and I'm impressed with this more.

[quote name='abhinav']Jump Superstars is realy good, and ouendan is extreemly good aswell, actualy better. I am a huge bleach fan but Bleach DS isnt that good of a game, gameplay is extreemly simplistic. I dunno i just didnt like it.

Gamefaqs is good but IGN has extreemly good guides especialy for Jump Superstars. If you have there membership use thoes guides, trust me they rock.[/QUOTE]
Even with the WiFi option? :X

[quote name='boozi']Even with the WiFi option? :X[/quote]

Especialy the wifi option. That game has some horrible lag. And i mean horrible. I would expect a simple 2d fighter to play fine online but it dosnt and the online is usualy unplayable from what i have seen. And its not my connection as i play online with my xbox and DS all the time and both have little to no lag (especialy the DS with mario kart and Animal crossing.) Trust me, dont spend $40 on bleach unless you realy love that show and you are willing to give up gameplay for show asthetics.

I really have my doubts now.... You tell me it's not that good while another person tells me it's really good :X Btw, maybe the lag is occurring because of the fact that you're playing against people from Japan?

[quote name='boozi']I really have my doubts now.... You tell me it's not that good while another person tells me it's really good :X Btw, maybe the lag is occurring because of the fact that you're playing against people from Japan?[/quote]

Could be but i play people in japan all the time in mario kart and that is always fine. I have even heard reports that the lag is bad in japan. The gameplay is simplistic but if you love the show you might like this game. Dont expect an amazing fighter here on any level and dont buy it for the online. If you can live with thoes things, i am sure you can find somthing to love about this game. I thought the story mode was ok but no way worth $40.

[quote name='boozi']Jump Superstars looks really good, but I'm kinda dissappointed they didn't put WiFi on it :whistle2:\[/quote]

It came out way before Wifi, i hope they come out with a #2 which has that.

[quote name='abhinav']It came out way before Wifi, i hope they come out with a #2 which has that.[/QUOTE]
Wow, that can be a major kick ass game :D Btw, how's the Japanese in the games, is it hard to walk through them without understanding the Japanese?

So is there going to be a new coupon (or perhaps did I miss an updated coupon somewhere in the thread)? Every time this gets bumped, I check it to see if the deal is still on...

[quote name='boozi']Wow, that can be a major kick ass game :D Btw, how's the Japanese in the games, is it hard to walk through them without understanding the Japanese?[/quote]

I'm curious about the same thing. Bought Wizardry 0 off there and don't understand a lick of Japanese. Interesting enough, they have english words sporadically tossed in.

[quote name='boozi']Wow, that can be a major kick ass game :D Btw, how's the Japanese in the games, is it hard to walk through them without understanding the Japanese?[/quote]
[quote name='myjester2112']I'm curious about the same thing. Bought Wizardry 0 off there and don't understand a lick of Japanese. Interesting enough, they have english words sporadically tossed in.[/quote]
Jump Superstars is actualy pretty confusing but one look at an FAQ clears it up. There are english words mixed so it is easier but its pretty overwhelming atfirst. A little trial and error never hurt that much.

Lol, same in Eyeshield-21, but their English vocabulary is probably smaller than Shonen-Jump's one. Anyways, what do you suggest I'll get next? Jump Superstars, Osu, or Bleach?

bread's done
Back