Yesterday's haul...

Lord Draconus777

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Yesterday was an interesting day. I had to wake up at 8:30 to get ready for my 10 am check up for the surgery I had 5 weeks ago. So, after the appointment, I went to lunch and decided to look around the area I was in. So, we stopped at the Royal Oak salvation army, and basically, it was a pit. So, I suggested to my mom that we leave the area, but she insisted we walk around a little bit more. So we stopped into an EB that was near there. My mom found a bunch of cheap Santana CD's. I looked around, and reassured myself why I labeled EB as a junky store. This store was messy, most of the games were overpriced (who wants to pay $20 for Parasite Eve 2 or $15 for the original when both can be had for half the price at Gamestop?). I did manage to find Legacy of the Wizard (NES) for $.99 and Broken Sword: The Smoking Mirror for $3.

So, after we left the store, we got back on our side of town (Shelby Twp.), and my mom had some errands to run. Basically, I had to lend her some money for something (for convenience, not necessity), but only because I knew I could loan shark her later by buying me something of higher value. So, after we left, she took my over to one of the 3 Gamestop's in our area. I found a completely mint condition copy of Xenogears (GH though) for $20 (which I had my mom pay for). I saw nothing else of value there. After we left, we went to a plaza near our house where she wanted to go to some clothing store. There's another Gamestop in that plaza, so I stopped in there. I saw some decent stuff, including a copy of Mega Man Legends for the steal price of $4, I saw some other stuff that interested me, but I was almost out of money by then.

Later that day, I came back to the same one with a copy of Kya that I got for $10, Crash and Burn that I got for $5, and a copy of Midway Arcade Treasure's 1 that I got for free, and traded them in and got $25, which I used to buy Star Ocean 3 (in the original boxes). I saw some other games in the store (including Disgaea, which I didn't have the money for), but I wasn't sure if I should buy them. I saw Okage for $8, and Castle Shikigami for $10, are these prices worth it for either game?

bread's done
Back