Yet Another COD5 Beta Giveaway (2 Of Them!)

eminemobied12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
94 (100%)
I have 2 spares and have no use for them and even though it seems simple to get the codes (i think at least) some haven't been able to get it so here goes, I will ask 2 questions (annoying I know but it makes it worthwhile for me to just randomly give away) and you can only answer 1 of the 2... first person to answer each one will get a pm with the code and i will pm you by 3pm EST Monday (today)

REMEMBER ONLY ANSWER EITHER #1 or #2 NOT both

Question 1: What was the last movie I saw (whether on TV or @ the movies)? (GONE TO Lucci YaYo)

Question 2: What is my true favorite show (besides Heroes)?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='genfuyung']1: Max Payne?

2: Heroes?[/quote]

i said only answer 1 (although u did answer #2 correctly) in this case i'll let it slide BUT i will post another question and give 2 codes out still...

[quote name='genfuyung']I edited it just before u posted. Ill take my first answer out[/quote]

i sent u a code either way as i had another one so enjoy the beta!

[quote name='Lucci YaYo']saw 5 waste of my life[/quote]

NICE! check ur pm box and enjoy... oh and saw is so convoluted with it going back and forth that i get lost so fast (literally minutes into the movie i was confused)

[quote name='Heromaxed']Hey, uh maybe this might be a stupid question but can we have a hint?
And is your favorite show the simpsons?[/quote]

i already gave one for both questions in the op...

[quote name='SkeletonBrute']True Blood?[/QUOTE]

you got it... im on my ppc so i dont have the code on me but i will pm it to you by this morning time... good job

bread's done
Back