Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

Nintendo Switch console with neon blue and neon red joycon NEW - $400

Bought this about a week ago new from Best Buy. Opened to make sure it was working and applied screen protector/filter. Never used. No scratches.

Comes with everything in the box like new:
Console
Joycons with straps
Joycon controller
Dock with power adapter
Hdmi cable

A week ago.........opened it to make sure it was working.......YEAH FN RIGHT! Youre selling your used Switch because theyre going for over retail right now! Just be honest!

Nintendo Switch console with neon blue and neon red joycon NEW - $400

Bought this about a week ago new from Best Buy. Opened to make sure it was working and applied screen protector/filter. Never used. No scratches.

Comes with everything in the box like new:
Console
Joycons with straps
Joycon controller
Dock with power adapter
Hdmi cable

A week ago.........opened it to make sure it was working.......YEAH FN RIGHT! Youre selling your used Switch because theyre going for over retail right now! Just be honest!
Could be worse got people around here trying to sell them for $450 and Switch Lites for $325

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

What a D Bag!

"So check it out, about a year ago I bought a Nintendo Switch so I could play Mario Kart. I quickly realized that I am not a nine year old, so I put it in its dock and left it there. For real, I think I've played this thing for an hour, tops.

So maybe you have an Xbox One (or a One S, or whatever the hell letters they keep sticking behind these things) and you're tired of not being able to play Animal Crossing in quarantine with all the other fifth graders. You just met your best friend, my friend, for I have the Switch you desire.

It's got Mario Kart Super Deluxe 8 Go Go Whatever the Hell Edition with it, all the cords, dock, the little clicky things you stick on top of the dumb little detachable controllers so you can play 40 year old NES games on your fancy new console, I might even still have the box somewhere if that's something that's important to you.

Here's what I want: A stock, clean Xbox one in working condition with at LEAST one controller and all the cables. I don't want the one ya boi hooked up with the chip that lets you play CDROMs of JPRGs from the 90s, I don't want one that looks like your uncle used it to roll blunts on for the past four years, I don't want one that's "mint, except for the crack down the side where I ragequit CoD and hucked it at my stepbrother's head". Ya dig?

That is literally the entire scope of the deal. I'm not gonna ship it to you, I'm not gonna take an Xbox 360 and $50, I don't want your 4-wheeler in trade, I don't want an unopened crate of fidget spinners from 2016, etc., so don't ask.

I'm too lazy to go into the living room and take a picture, so here's the pic from Amazon. You know what a Switch looks like."

Last edited by a moderator:
Local pawnshop decided to list their box of NES games again.........50 games........$800! Most of them are less than $10 games! Theyve even posted the box at $600 before!

Person has 2 model 2 Genesis, Atari 2600, 3 3rd party Genesis controllers, and 1 Atari controller. No power or av cables for the Genesis and a taped up adapter for the Atari. "Don't know much about them make offer"..........yet they dont want to take my $20 I sent like 10 mins after they posted....

Guy has a bunch of games listed at above Ebay shipped prices and he's telling me he gets those prices! Yeah, you get $60 for the original Pokemon games locally when they go for $30 shipped on Ebay.

Dude got so asshurt from my email! Ive only been selling video games on Ebay for 16 years............

Me- "Man it goes for $40-$50 SHIPPED on Ebay. You Craigslist sellers have no clue how to value stuff! If youre going to use Ebay narrow the search to Recently Sold to see what theyre actually selling for. Then you need to subtract estimated shipping fees and 13%
for Ebay fees because this is Craigslist local pickup."

Him- "1. fuck you John. 2. Who the fuck are you and why are you messaging me if you aren’t interested, that’s all you should be messaging me about. 3. I already sold it for $70 some people have sold it for over $100. You have no idea the VALUE OF STUFF or about making a profit. The games value is growing fast and it could be worth a couple hundred in a few years, fuck your numbers and your percentages I got what I asked that’s all that matters. Kiss me dick"

I don't blame the guy. He can list his stuff for whatever he wants. It's up to a buyer to buy it or not. It isn't anyone's place to tell him he's wrong. Maybe he sold it maybe he lied, either way it's his stuff to do with what he wants.

Its still listed. As someone who knows how the fees and selling on Ebay goes I have no problem calling out these lazy ass Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace idiots who want top dollar for a local pickup!

How do you guys deal with FB marketplace? 
There's deals to be found sure, but it is just a mess. Horrible descriptions, photos, inconsistent prices, horrible response time.
Recently tried it for the first time and got dikd around after we confirmed meet. Seller cancels because they wanted to watch a football game.
Humans really do make the strangest decisions. 

FB marketplace amuses me with the horrible pics, no descriptions, awful response time. You can tell most don't sell on ebay as you need to do a lot better listing on there than on FB to be successful.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/vgm/d/snohomish-animal-crossing-special/7211287088.html

Animal Crossing Special Edition Nintendo Switch - Console Only - $160

For sale is an authentic, new and unused Special Edition Animal Crossing Nintendo Switch console. I’m only selling the tablet part and the original box; no controllers or dock. It’s completely new and unused in the original plastic and of course has the animal crossing theme on the back. It'll come with the original warranty and instructions pamphlet as well. Contact me for more questions or details.
He's selling you the Animal Crossing Edition, but keeping everything that makes it the Animal Crossing Edition.

bread's done
Back