(YMMV)$8.99 Heroes Season 2 Blu-Ray Free Ship deepdiscount.com 4% bing

Placed my order, but got this in my e-mail:

1 MCA004150 DVD : SNL-BEST OF ALEC BALDWIN $ 8.99 In-stock
It shows up in my order history as Heroes, though. Who knows what'll happen. I wouldn't be surprised if they all get canceled.

[quote name='exileinoblivion']wasn't the second season only a couple episodes long? Or am I remembering wrong.[/QUOTE]

It was only 11 episodes, but it should still be more than $8.99

[quote name='lmz00']1 MCA004150 DVD : SNL-BEST OF ALEC BALDWIN $ 8.99 In-stock [/QUOTE]

Well.. either way, whatever you get will be well worth $8.99!

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Unless it's Heroes season 2. ;)[/QUOTE]

Eh, I guess. I didn't think it was a TERRIBLE season. It was pretty bad, though.

Thanks digitalbabe. Just ordered one. :D

Edit: I just got my confirmation e-mail which shows the same SNL Best Of Alec Baldwin DVD. I just sent off a e-mail to Deep Discount asking what is going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a Blu-Ray player yet, but this is a good place to start my collection ;) We'll see if they actually come through with it.

Gave it a try. I'm betting these get canceled, though you never know.

Received the confirmation email with the Alec Baldwin DVD. :whistle2:s It's email time.

Here's what I sent them in email:
[quote name='DD.com email']This order was placed for this item:

http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=46233058

The confirmation web page verifies that this item was ordered. The UPC # of 025195041508 listed on the item page verifies correctly when checked with other sources, and the item # of MCA004150 searches to this item when searching on the Deep Discount website.

I just received my confirmation email, which shows this information as the item ordered:

1 MCA004150 DVD : SNL-BEST OF ALEC BALDWIN $ 8.99 On-order
Temporarily out of stock

The above listed item, "MCA004150 DVD : SNL-BEST OF ALEC BALDWIN" is not what I ordered.

My order is for Heroes Season 2 on BluRay, and I need this order checked to verify that this is the item that was ordered. Please make sure that Heroes Season 2 on BluRay is what I will be receiving with this order.[/quote]

Still decided to order. Great price if honored. Hope its the correct item, don't care for that SNL dvd.

Update: Received my email and it does state the SNL dvd. Will cancel if its not Heroes later on.

About 3-5 hours after I ordered, got the confirmation email and it had the SNL DVD listed. Hope they still honor it for Heroes though as that's what it says in my order history. If not, going to have it canceled.

/Edit

If you ordered it, and don't want that SNL DVD, cancel it before it gets shipped.
I saw on blu-ray.com forums that someone called and the CS rep told them that they don't carry Heroes Season 2 on Blu-Ray so it can't get honored. After seeing that I called to cancel because I was afraid they wouldn't reply to my email in time before it gets shipped and the CS rep told me the same thing that they don't carry Heroes and it was a mistake. Just a heads up if you don't want that other shit.

[quote name='Demolition Man']My order just got canceled. No wonder why I've never done business with Deep Discount before and probably never will after this.[/QUOTE]

I love it. You think they are doing wrong by canceling your order. It was a mistake on the website, and MULTIPLE people are trying to take advantage...yet you see this as bad business?

Lets see, Deep Discount can lose $40-60 per set they sell, or simply cancel your order for the wrong item? I think I'd side with Deep Discount (especially seeing as you never do business with them, except when you have an opportunity to take advantage of a mistake). That's not to say they shouldn't apologize, maybe send you a coupon or something...

Get over yourself.

[quote name='chrisp450']Lets see, Deep Discount can lose $40-60 per set they sell, or simply cancel your order for the wrong item? I think I'd side with Deep Discount (especially seeing as you never do business with them, except when you have an opportunity to take advantage of a mistake). That's not to say they shouldn't apologize, maybe send you a coupon or something...[/quote]

I'll admit that I was a bit over dramatic with saying I'd never shop with them again. For that I apologize. Its frustration when you see a good deal like this then get denied. Especially when you are told its because they don't carry the item but keep an eye on the site in case they carry it again. Kinda seems wrong don't you think?

[quote name='Demolition Man']I'll admit that I was a bit over dramatic with saying I'd never shop with them again. For that I apologize. Its frustration when you see a good deal like this then get denied. Especially when you are told its because they don't carry the item but keep an eye on the site in case they carry it again. Kinda seems wrong don't you think?[/QUOTE]

If the "deal" is an error or a mistake it's not a DEAL at all. You've then missed nothing and have no reason to be mad.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']If the "deal" is an error or a mistake it's not a DEAL at all. You've then missed nothing and have no reason to be mad.[/QUOTE]

I do however have the right to be frustrated. ;)

Hi Demolition-OP here-like all I got the dreaded cancel e-mail too. I was disappointed like everyone, but definitely give them another try. Their sales in past year's (not this year, as they did something different), when they have an additional 25% off everything, semi-annually are good. Usually I don't have issues with them. Of course some will have problems from time to time with any retailer, but given that they offer free shipping, cash back and run these sales periodically, they may be worth another look. Happy Deal Hunting!:)

bread's done
Back