YMMV? - B2G1 Free Used Games & Accessories @ Gamestop B&M

timberwolfbobby

CAGiversary!
Just stopped into my local Gamestop (Midland, MI) and was surprised to find this promotion going on. Didn't see any mention of it on their website either. Didn't think to ask if they were just doing it locally or not.

[quote name='timberwolfbobby']Just stopped into my local Gamestop (Midland, MI) and was surprised to find this promotion going on. Didn't see any mention of it on their website either. Didn't think to ask if they were just doing it locally or not.[/QUOTE]

Was there any posters or signs up in the store?

[quote name='Lonedragon87']anyone else confim this?[/QUOTE]
Call your gamestop? it's YMMV, they have deals like this at different stores all the time.

They had B2G1 signs up all over the store. I'd be amazed if someone walked into the store and didn't notice them. If it turns out it's just this one location, my apologies for getting people's hopes up.

[quote name='timberwolfbobby']They had B2G1 signs up all over the store. I'd be amazed if someone walked into the store and didn't notice them. If it turns out it's just this one location, my apologies for getting people's hopes up.[/QUOTE]

Don't apologize it's rare enough that this happens that it certainly warranted posting. Possible reasons include new gaming store open in your area, a Best Buy very close by or new gamestop in the district opening (sometimes they run the new store sale across the area and give out flyers to check the new store and such)

bread's done
Back