YMMV? Best Buy issuing $15 reward certificate via email

Sammyhm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just received an email from Best Buy for being a value credit card member not sure if everyone got one.
8768fe3711020f5f3cad396bd2fde18e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mine was directly applied to my account without an email.  noticed it when checking on my rewards the other day

Yeah, I got one. It was from using my Best Buy Visa card in December.

[SIZE=7.5pt]This exclusive offer is only for the intended recipient of this email. Add your My Best Buy® Credit Card to your new or existing BestBuy.com® account profile and use your My Best Buy Credit Card to make a purchase on BestBuy.com by 1/2/17 and get a $15 bonus reward certificate. Bonus certificate valid 30 days from issuance. The certificate will post to your loyalty account 4–6 weeks following the end of the promotion. Offer is non-transferable. Subject to credit approval. My Best Buy Credit Card account must be open and in good standing. [/SIZE]

Guessing this is for those that barely make purchases.. I'm elite plus and never get these freebies
I haven't bought anything from Best Buy in months and I didn't get one. You'd think I'd be the target customer since I used to frequently shop there and just kinda stopped.

This is actually the first time I have got one of these free money rewards that I didn't know about ahead of time.

I am not surprised that I met the (not very well advertised) conditons though as I use my BBY VISA regularly in store and outside of BBY.

I got one but I was using the card a lot for small purchases for the other promo, 50 bonus points for each purchase through December-ish (don't remember the exp. date).  I haven't checked to see if they're added those points or not.

I also didn't remember that $15 promo/email so it's a bonus at this point.

Didn't get the $10 one from a couple weeks back.

Yeah, I got one. It was from using my Best Buy Visa card in December.

[SIZE=7.5pt]This exclusive offer is only for the intended recipient of this email. Add your My Best Buy® Credit Card to your new or existing BestBuy.com® account profile and use your My Best Buy Credit Card to make a purchase on BestBuy.com by 1/2/17 and get a $15 bonus reward certificate. Bonus certificate valid 30 days from issuance. The certificate will post to your loyalty account 4–6 weeks following the end of the promotion. Offer is non-transferable. Subject to credit approval. My Best Buy Credit Card account must be open and in good standing. [/SIZE]
Same here. I was wondering if I would get it or not.

Best Buy must love me. I got this $15. Plus, I got the $10 which I used. Then I got a reminder to use the $10 which worked, too.

I shop at BB allll the time, I got the $10 one but this $15 one has seemingly eluded me :/ do you have to be a BB credit card holder to get it?

I haven't got one in more than 3yrs, probably 4.  gonna have to create a dummy account to take advantage of these free certs. 

This is actually the first time I have got one of these free money rewards that I didn't know about ahead of time.

I am not surprised that I met the (not very well advertised) conditons though as I use my BBY VISA regularly in store and outside of BBY.
Same here. I use my Best Buy VISA for nearly every purchase unless I need cash back or there are higher rewards on another card for gas or something. Now I've got $85 in certs sitting in my account since I haven't been using them due to the VISA Checkout promos.

Was $10 about a couple weeks ago. It said "Hey, use this on anything we sell except (tons of exclusions here)." I wound up getting a $10 Xbox Live credit.

bread's done
Back