YMMV best Buy with b1G1 on lots of titles

stormshadow88

CAGiversary!
Just visited Best Buy in Brick NJ and they had large sections of 360,PS3 and Vita games with stickers saying buy one get one. It looked like a large number of titles for the 360 and PS3 and included the bioshock infinite and tomb raider collectors editions. Could be limited to this store but figured I would pass it along. Was surprised by how many titles included.

Interesting, I'll have to check to see if the bestbuy in Woodbridge, NJ has the same sale, if not I may have to take a trip to brick!

I hate best buy. 50 people ask you if you need help. Then when they see that you are not buying a computer or entertainment center then they walk away.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just came back from the Dublin, CA Best Buy and they are indeed doing this promo. None of the prices were amazing and there were a lot of PC games that I don't remember. Hopefully the list below will help out a fellow CAG. The Rack is between  the cashiers and the video game isles. 

Xbox 360
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition  $35.99
Saints Row The Third Premium Package ( Headphones bundle not "The Full Package") $49.99
Prototype 2 Collector's Editon $59.99 both Xbox and PS3
Bodycount $15.99

PS3
Transformers Dark of The Moon PS3 $39.99
Dark Risen 2 Dark Waters Special Edition $35.99 
Mindjack $9.99
Saw 2 (don't remember price)
Mayhem $39.99

3DS
Resident Evil Mercenaries $23.99

Vita

Reality Fighters  $19.99
Red Media Stand (don't remember price) 

There were a lot more but those are the notibles in my opinion. Listed below are the games I remember seeing but didn't take note of the prices or consoles for the most part.

Truth or lies
Guitar Hero Aerosmith PS2 I think
Men In black for PS3,
Def Jam Rapster
Power Gig
Darkness 2 PC
WWE Allstars
WWE 12

Last edited by a moderator:
There were quite a few titles so I would recommend checking it out. I have a huge backlog right now but might grab syndicate and binary domain. They were 20 a piece.

Oh I totally forgot! Best Buy in Dublin, CA also had buy 2 get 1 free on New select Xbox 360 platinum games. Is this posted somewhere? Obviously YMMV. 

I just came back from the Dublin, CA Best Buy and they are indeed doing this promo. None of the prices were amazing and there were a lot of PC games that I don't remember. Hopefully the list below will help out a fellow CAG. The Rack is between the cashiers and the video game isles.

Xbox 360
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition $35.99
Saints Row The Third Premium Package ( Headphones bundle not "The Full Package") $49.99
Prototype 2 Collector's Editon $59.99 both Xbox and PS3
Bodycount $15.99

PS3
Transformers Dark of The Moon PS3 $39.99
Dark Risen 2 Dark Waters Special Edition $35.99
Mindjack $9.99
Saw 2 (don't remember price)
Mayhem $39.99

3DS
Resident Evil Mercenaries $23.99

Vita
Reality Fighters $19.99
Red Media Stand (don't remember price)

There were a lot more but those are the notibles in my opinion. Listed below are the games I remember seeing but didn't take note of the prices or consoles for the most part.

Truth or lies
Guitar Hero Aerosmith PS2 I think
Men In black for PS3,
Def Jam Rapster
Power Gig
Darkness 2 PC
WWE Allstars
WWE 12
Thanks bro that's my bb. Btw those are the same titles that were 50 percent off clearance weeks ago.

It's the same clearance games they have been doing for a while, it is actually worse as now you need to buy two, before it was just 50% off of one.

bread's done
Back