YMMV call of duty black ops prestige edition 29.99 @gamestop in store

gepet0

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I was just out trying to cop darksoul ce strategy guide and noticed the balck ops prestige edition marked 39.99

It rang up 29.99 sku. 952714. 952/000. Sorry for the bad typing phone. Mine had 3 in the back.

Update: I went over the sku and it just says call of duty black ops.
He scanned the box and that what it came up as. So it might be listed under black ops.

It also came up as preowned. saying you saved 3 30.00 by buying preowned.

I went to my rewards page it is showing black ops hardened edition as being purchased.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gepet0']I was just out trying to cop darksoul ce and notic ed the balck ops prestige edition 39.99
It rang up 29.99sku. 952714. 052/000. Sorry for the bad typing phone. Mine had 3 in the back[/QUOTE]

Are all the employees are your Gamestop soccer moms? No idea how those hung around that long

[quote name='gepet0']Sku is 360 he said both were on sale[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GBAstar']Are all the employees are your Gamestop soccer moms? No idea how those hung around that long[/QUOTE]

They never really dropped the price they were the last holdout i have been waiting for awhile. I say there are more around than people think.

I was just at the local GS to get a zelda 3ds bundle. I wish I had known this. I guess I will swing by again on the way back home.

When I walk in I always look at rafters where they keep the collector editions. Some employees might not know or bother to look.
They knew it was on sale at 39.99 but didn't know it would ring up 29.99.

It may be challenging but Imo the are out there. If anyone knows where ones been sitting I would try a walk in. Either way I thought it was worth letting people know.

Last edited by a moderator:
They got new used down to the regular edition price. Good luck finding one and enjoy the strange looks you'll get when you ask. I checked a solid 20 or so in the NJ area for one with absolutely no luck. And since they were new used, no inventory lookup will help you.

I'll get my RC car one day but it won't be from GS. :\ If someone from NJ finds one and for some bizarre reason doesn't want to buy, I will love you forever if you tell me the store. >.>

i just went to my local GS the guy looked at me real funny, he was like it was limited and released over a year ago, he checked his computer and said its discontinued so, no luck in my area

For those of you who didn't find it at a GS, but you have seen in a Best Buy, the :360: version also dropped to $29.99. Good luck.

bread's done
Back