YMMV? Colecovision / Intellivision Flashback @ Walmart $10/$20

joemoedee

CAGiversary!
I spotted the Colecovision and Intellivision Flashback Consoles at my local Walmart's clearance area for $20 and $30 a week ago. When I went back Friday, their clearance area was mostly replaced by Christmas merchandise. However, in the normal gaming section, they had a stack of the Flashback consoles. I took them over to the scanner, and the Coleco scanned up as $10, and the Intellivision as $20. I'm putting it as YMMV because I haven't checked other Walmarts in the area to see if they're doing the same deal.

The Coleco has a few decent titles built into it, and for $10 it's well worth the price IMO. I opened it up, and was surprised at how tiny the board is for it.

They cost forty bucks at the Wal-Mart in Nogales, but I never bothered to have them do a price check. Maybe I will if it's still there.

They cost forty bucks at the Wal-Mart in Nogales, but I never bothered to have them do a price check. Maybe I will if it's still there.
Yeah, they're still not advertised as marked down. The only reason why I even bothered doing a price check on it was because it was sitting in the clearance area. (And being here has made me start to just grab games and price check them... it's worked out great for finding deals at Walmart and Target)

bread's done
Back