YMMV Command and Conquer Xbox360 $19.82 Walmart

smackmyonion

CAG Veteran
I picked up Command and Conquer 3 for the 360 tonight at Walmart in Chelmsford, MA for only $19.82. Target has it for $39.99
Walmart also had for $19.82
NFS most wanted
NFS Carbon
aswell as the usuals.

Wow I was just about to post the same thing.

My Walmart had those, along with Spiderman 3 and Burnout Revenge (only one copy of each left) for $20 also.

For the Wii they had Spiderman 3, that Raving Rabbits game, and one other game I can't remember off the top of my head.

They had a few ps2 and xbox games not really worth mentioning for $10 also.

put YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary) in the title as ALL wal-mart deals are up to the discrection of store managers. By default, Wal Mart charges MSRP for all games, but individual store management is able to run these price discounts.

I got this at launch... hard game, even for C&C vets. I think everyone who is into RTS games should give it a shot if they can find it. It is pretty rare now, IIRC.

Even the Grim Grimoire Walmart thread has discrepancies in prices. I have two Walmarts near me. One has GrimGrimoire for $40, and the other doesn't carry. A lot of people can get these for $19.82, but some of us or SOL. IMO, most Walmart threads should be YMMV.

If your Target still has this, it should be on clearance. I was able to pick up a copy a few weeks ago for $14.98.

[quote name='smackmyonion']I picked up Command and Conquer 3 for the 360 tonight at Walmart in Chelmsford, MA for only $19.82. Target has it for $39.99
Walmart also had for $19.82
NFS most wanted
NFS Carbon
aswell as the usuals.[/quote]

Actually, if you find one at Target, it should ring up $14.98. It's been clearanced.

[quote name='lawdood']Actually, if you find one at Target, it should ring up $14.98. It's been clearanced.[/QUOTE]

Heck I just picked it up at Target from the Electronics section clearance endcap for $7.48 last week.

[quote name='lawdood']Actually, if you find one at Target, it should ring up $14.98. It's been clearanced.[/quote]

Would really like to see this confirmed

[quote name='aen']Would really like to see this confirmed[/QUOTE]

Confirmed by a bunch of people in the Target clearance thread. They're probably long gone from most Targets, however.

[quote name='Josef']Confirmed by a bunch of people in the Target clearance thread. They're probably long gone from most Targets, however.[/QUOTE]

How could my Target have a lower price than other targets on this Command and Conquer game? Are clearance prices up to the manager? When I picked up my copy I did notice it had two previous red clearance tags covered up by the one with $7.48 on it. It was the last copy.

yeah..most Walmarts are YMMV, this deal wasn't available for one of my Walmarts, but at the same time, Command and Conquer isn't even found on most stores shelves.

bread's done
Back