YMMV - eBay $10 off coupon

RoytheRobot

CAGiversary!
Feedback
130 (100%)
Yesterday I read there was a coupon (PBLACKF17) for $10 off a $20 purchase. I tried it but it didn't work.

Today I check my messages and see this:

yiln6h2JQVe-qDEMSd9-6g.png

Check your messages if you tried  the (PBLACKF17) code.

EDIT: Used the coupon on an XBOX ONE AC ADAPTER

Last edited by a moderator:
this effing code again

already wasted 2 days on this shittttttttt

/////

YOU GUYS GOT ME AGAIN

"Looks like this code isn't ready yet. Please try again later."

Also check your eBay messages right on the site. I never got the e-mail, but the message was there on the site. When I went to check out, it was also automatically applied to the order so I didn't need to enter the code.

Yeah I used this yesterday.  Sadly it does not work on gc's like the original code did.  But no minimum amount so pick up something close to 10

Tried using it yesterday and it didn't work. Tried it now and it still doesn't. :(  It's disappointing because with Best Buy selling New super mario 2 on 3DS for $20 on Ebay new with free shipping I could get it for $10 with the coupon, but no such luck.

The only message I got from ebay was the one reminding me I owe them $30 in selling fees... :whistle2:

I got a $15 off $30 minimum purchase promo code from them for not using the site. Was able to get Digimon World Next Order new on PS4 for $16.68 and used shopkick gift cards for the rest of the amount.

This code not working isn't the worst part
Wasting two days entering it isn't the worst part
Seeing others claim that it worked for them
That's the worst part

Didn't get it of course... even though I tried multiple times throughout the day to use that $10 of $20 coupon. 

Omg tried the code zillions of times. Got nothing. I didn't get the free BBY mystery coupon or certificates or the PSN 20% off coupon or the free $5 XBL credit this year :(

I called ebay support to see if they would give it to me if I explained the situation but they claimed the PBLACKF17 code wasn't theirs and they can't compensate the $10 coupon because of it.

Someone on Twitter said that eBay told them the code was meant for non-Americans. So if you live in the US I wouldn't expect a replacement code. 

Omg tried the code zillions of times. Got nothing. I didn't get the free BBY mystery coupon or certificates or the PSN 20% off coupon or the free $5 XBL credit this year :(
I never got the email but there was a check box to add $10 gift to my order when I clicked the add coupon option during checkout. Might be worth checking to see if you have that as well. I'm on mobile so not sure how it would look on desktop.

As for the eshop card, it was for a physical card being mailed for a little above MSRP, but with the $10 It's obviously a great deal so just search eshop card and find the cheapest physical card for sale.

bread's done
Back