YMMV Family Dollar Rock Band Track Packs (all systems) 5$

Mason202

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
My first deal, please go easy on me.

Walked into my local Family Dollar to Find these Track Packs in stock

Rock Band Track Pack Vol 1 (PS2,WII)
Rock Band Track Pack Vol 2 (360,PS3,PS2,WII)
Rock Band Track Pack Metal (360,PS3,PS2,WII)
Rock Band ACDC Track Pack (ps2 only)

All for 5 Dollars each.

This is Extremely YMMV and your stock may be way different then mine but a great deal nonetheless.
Also Remember this is a dollar store not gamestop. look for the games to maybe be in a small cardbord box next to the most random thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I hear from one of our local Family Dollars, if yours doesn't have them out yet, they're still in shipment. My local family dollar said they would have them in on Monday.

It might help to call or to bring a printout of the cover of the discs also.

Yeah - I went to my ghetto Family Dollar (aren't they all?) and saw Metal and Vol. 2 Tracks packs for 360, AC/DC and the other 2 for PS3... Bummed they didn't have country.

Dang, the store I've been hitting up still didn't have any this afternoon. I specifically asked if they had put anything new involving games/toys, and the employee said no. I ended up walking out with some cheap candy, but I didn't hesitate to look around the store, just in case. I'll be checking again on Tuesday after classes.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Yeah - I went to my ghetto Family Dollar (aren't they all?) and saw Metal and Vol. 2 Tracks packs for 360, AC/DC and the other 2 for PS3... Bummed they didn't have country.[/QUOTE]

Are you really shocked that a "ghetto" Family Dollar didn't have the country Track Pack? LOL!

I went to two FD stores that didn't have any of them. To top it off, they looked at me like I was speaking French.

They did have a bunch of recent DVD releases (Watchmen was one of them) for $6. All of them were marked as previously viewed, even though the top stickers hadn't been removed.

Just got back from my Family Dollar, and they had a few track packs. Bunch of Track Pack Vol. 2 for all 4 systems, a couple Track Pack Vol. 1 for both Wii and PS2, and then one Metal Track Pack for the 360. That was the only one I needed, so I picked that and a copy of Track Pack Vol. 2 (360) up to give to a friend or trade or something.

I picked up two each of Track Pack Volume 2 and the Metal Track Pack for Xbox 360, one for me and one for a friend. They had a bunch of those still, plus a variety of track packs for Wii, PS2, and PS3.

This was at the Hanover Park, IL location. The cashier said they just got them in this morning. They were located at the front of the store near the registers.

[quote name='MrMan2k3']I picked up two each of Track Pack Volume 2 and the Metal Track Pack for Xbox 360, one for me and one for a friend. They had a bunch of those still, plus a variety of track packs for Wii, PS2, and PS3.

This was at the Hanover Park, IL location. The cashier said they just got them in this morning. They were located at the front of the store near the registers.[/QUOTE]

Was just there. Grabbed 2 of each, too. Last of the Metal packs, but plenty of Track Pack 2 left for Xbox. Cashier said they might get more in on Thursday.

Hanover Park one is between Lake and Irving Park on Barrington Rd, btw.

This sucks, check 3 nearby stores and none of them had them =(

If anyone wants to sell me a code for the metal pack, classic pack, or track pack 2, send me a PM =o

Struck out at 3 stores in Texas. None of them knew what the hell I was talking about. They seemed really confused that I was looking for games at all.

If anyone picks up extra copies I'll paypal whatever you paid with tax for the DLC codes to
:360: AC/DC, and Classic Rock, track packs

...and you can still sell the disc or trade it in for store credit somewhere. Send me a PM.

Stopped in tonight. PS2 had all versions. Wii and PS3 had Track Pack 2 only. 360 had all but AC/DC. Bradenton, Fl.

Were up front with DVDs, as mentioned.

If anyone wants to sell the code for the classic, and country track packs PM me. Will paypal as soon as we finalize an agreement on price. will pay cost of game + tax. same day!

Went to a Family Dollar around my area. They only had 2 PS3 and Wii games and around 5 360 games and a bunch of PS2 games, and all of them were Volume 2 I think. Picked up one of the last two PS3 games :D. I have a few of these songs already but still a hell of a deal. Thanks OP.

There are a TON of Family Dollars in Memphis, but i haven't been able to find any of these- let alone PS3 versions. Looking for everything except Track Pack 2. (know we aren't supposed to beg here, or trade codes- but PM me if you have any extra codes)

I stopped in two more stores today, and came up empty at both. But they were unboxing lots of fresh stock, so maybe I'll try again tomorrow.

I was able to pick up a few Track Pack Volume 2 for the Xbox 360 today. I also picked up (1) Metal Track Pack

I have (3) extra of the Track Pack Vol 2. If anyone would like the code for the DLC, send me a PM. I figure $6 would cover the costs/tax/paypal.

I hope this helps out some fellow CAGers.

EDIT... I'm also looking for the Classic Track Pack, so if anyone has one of these to trade, I'd be interested as well. I'd prefer brand new, but will also consider a perfect used one with or without DLC code used.

Found both of the 360 Rock Band Track Packs today at the Hammerly Blvd store in Houston. Got the last Metal Pack but they still had a few of the Volume 2 packs left.

People keep asking for country. but Not one person found one in there local family dollar. it's just the same 3 games (track pack 2 , AC'DC, and metal) all over the US. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say there is no country track packs otherwise i would have put it in the OP

[quote name='Mason202']People keep asking for country. but Not one person found one in there local family dollar. it's just the same 3 games (track pack 2 , AC'DC, and metal) all over the US. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say there is no country track packs otherwise i would have put it in the OP[/QUOTE]

Actually, the Family Dollar near my house had the PS2 Country Track Pack. They might have had it for Wii, too. They also had Volume 1 for those systems. My guess is most people here only really care about the 360 and PS3 versions, though.

[quote name='Mason202']People keep asking for country. but Not one person found one in there local family dollar. it's just the same 3 games (track pack 2 , AC'DC, and metal) all over the US. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say there is no country track packs otherwise i would have put it in the OP[/QUOTE]

TRU has Country Track Pack on clearance for ~$16.
I got one for ~10 (averaged including tax) during the B2G1Free sale.
Other Track Packs are clearance too, but that seems to be the only one left around here...
Go figure, it's ROCK Band.

I have a line on the Vol 2 DLC code thanks to folks here... Still looking for AC/DC or Classic Rock if anyone scores extras for 360...
I'd be hunting Family Dollar if we had them here in CA.

[quote name='raiser']TRU has County Track Pack on clearance for ~$16.
I got one for ~10 (averaged including tax) during the B2G1Free sale.
Other Track Packs are clearance too, but that seems to be the only one left around here...
Go figure, it's ROCK Band.

I have a line on the Vol 2 DLC code thanks to folks here... Still looking for AC/DC or Classic Rock if anyone scores extras for 360...
I'd be hunting Family Dollar if we had them here in CA.[/QUOTE]

The Best Buy near me had the Classic Rock Track Pack for Xbox 360 for 50% off ($9.98). Not sure if that's nation-wide or specific to my store. They were in a little display just outside of the videogame aisle with other games, with a sign saying all games with green dots are 50% off. It didn't ring up in their system as half off so they had to manually adjust it.

[quote name='nbballard']There are a TON of Family Dollars in Memphis, but i haven't been able to find any of these- let alone PS3 versions. Looking for everything except Track Pack 2. (know we aren't supposed to beg here, or trade codes- but PM me if you have any extra codes)[/QUOTE]

Really? Lame. Well I'm going to give it a shot today anyway.

[quote name='lwelyk']Really? Lame. Well I'm going to give it a shot today anyway.[/QUOTE]
I went looking on Friday and Saturday. Some of the talk on here made it sound like most stores didn't even get them until Monday of this week. Might be worth a shot.

yah if anyone needs some track packs...all i have are track pack 2 for the 360, metal for the ps3, and track pack 2 for the wii....i figure $6 paypal the same as the other guy for the codes...so pm me if anyone wants one, i got a couple of each

I'm gonna be trying the 5 or 6 stores in the Tempe/Mesa/Chander areas of AZ for all of the PS3 versions. If I see any of the 360 ones I'll be sure to pick them up for the CAGs who are interested.

-FrankCastleAZ

I still have 3 of the track pack volume 2 for x360.

Codes available for $6 pay pal. I'll ship discs if you want, I'll give you an actual cost if you send me your zip code.

PM me if interested.

I've been to three stores so far and have found what the OP posted. The only one that I'm looking for is the Classic Rock Track Pack but, like someone mentioned before, I don't think that one is out there.

I did pick up the Metal Track Pack for a friend.

One of the stores did have some $10 360 games but it was all clearance fodder stuff like the Chronicles of Narnia games and Spiderwick whatever it is.

932 East 9th St
Lockport, IL 60441-3217

1 ps3 track pack left, a couple wii, a couple 360, and few ps2 packs

861 N Larkin Ave
Joliet, IL 60435-3460

no ps3 packs, don't remember any wii, do have 360 packs, do have ps2 packs

326 N Independence Blvd
Romeoville, IL 60446-1816

none on display (but had a pretty skimpy display, so might not be put out yet)

[quote name='mikebridge']932 East 9th St
Lockport, IL 60441-3217

1 ps3 track pack left, a couple wii, a couple 360, and few ps2 packs

861 N Larkin Ave
Joliet, IL 60435-3460

no ps3 packs, don't remember any wii, do have 360 packs, do have ps2 packs

326 N Independence Blvd
Romeoville, IL 60446-1816

none on display (but had a pretty skimpy display, so might not be put out yet)[/QUOTE]
Were the 360 packs in Joliet $5 apiece?

[quote name='nbballard']I went looking on Friday and Saturday. Some of the talk on here made it sound like most stores didn't even get them until Monday of this week. Might be worth a shot.[/QUOTE]

I checked the one near kirby high school and the one on hickory hill. Nothin' : /

I saw someone mention no luck in Texas. Texas is a big ass place, has anyone checked stores in San Antonio, TX? I plan on checking a few tomorrow while traveling around the city for work. If someone has some info to save me some stops id appreciate it. If not, I'll report tomorrow.

I have ps3 rockband classic rock I would trade for any of the 360. I would also pay extra if anyone can pick me up any of the 360 ones.

[quote name='lwelyk']I checked the one near kirby high school and the one on hickory hill. Nothin' : /[/QUOTE]

humm.. you must live right by me. My house is just southeast of Mt Moriah and Mendenhall.

On Saturday, I checked the ones at Main@Monroe, Knight Arnold @ Perkins and Summer @ Highland. Going to try to check the one downtown again tomorrow and maybe the one on Winchester next to Big Lots.

[quote name='CXK']I saw someone mention no luck in Texas. Texas is a big ass place, has anyone checked stores in San Antonio, TX? I plan on checking a few tomorrow while traveling around the city for work. If someone has some info to save me some stops id appreciate it. If not, I'll report tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I checked 2 locations on Marbach and one on valley hi.

[quote name='NinjaGuerra']I checked 2 locations on Marbach and one on valley hi.[/QUOTE]
I'll mostly be on the North East side tomorrow, and near Alamo Heights..if theres even one around there lol. I'll report back, if I find some maybe you can make the trip and get one.

[quote name='nbballard']humm.. you must live right by me. My house is just southeast of Mt Moriah and Mendenhall.

On Saturday, I checked the ones at Main@Monroe, Knight Arnold @ Perkins and Summer @ Highland. Going to try to check the one downtown again tomorrow and maybe the one on Winchester next to Big Lots.[/QUOTE]

I am near there. I'll check the one near the big lots I forgot it existed.

[quote name='egorka']I still have 3 of the track pack volume 2 for x360.

Codes available for $6 pay pal. I'll ship discs if you want, I'll give you an actual cost if you send me your zip code.

PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]
PM'd.

[quote name='lwelyk']I am near there. I'll check the one near the big lots I forgot it existed.[/QUOTE]
it's funny- i had never thought twice about Family Dollar until this thread, now that I'm looking for them it's like I can't turn my head without finding one. There are over 20 of them in town.

bread's done
Back