YMMV Family Dollar Rock Band Track Packs (all systems) 5$

Mason202

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
My first deal, please go easy on me.

Walked into my local Family Dollar to Find these Track Packs in stock

Rock Band Track Pack Vol 1 (PS2,WII)
Rock Band Track Pack Vol 2 (360,PS3,PS2,WII)
Rock Band Track Pack Metal (360,PS3,PS2,WII)
Rock Band ACDC Track Pack (ps2 only)

All for 5 Dollars each.

This is Extremely YMMV and your stock may be way different then mine but a great deal nonetheless.
Also Remember this is a dollar store not gamestop. look for the games to maybe be in a small cardbord box next to the most random thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
PM Replied to.. I have (2) copies of the track pack vol 2 pending for the 360, and (1) more left.

If these sell and there is interest, I'll see if my local stores have more.

[quote name='mokmoof']PM'd.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mokmoof']Were the 360 packs in Joliet $5 apiece?[/QUOTE]

yes, both locations that had them in stock had them for $5/each, seemed like lockport had lower sales tax though.

[quote name='dave auto']No luck in Auburn, NY. Didn't even find Frogger. Just some generic last-gen controllers and plug-n-plays.

I might check the store in the next town over if I have to go grocery shopping out that way or something, but if people are checking multiple locations around them and striking out, I'm willing to bet that these suckers are only being distributed to certain regions.[/QUOTE]
^That was me last week. Guess I was wrong, because they're there now. They must've arrived and been put out sometime in the last week, I guess.
Grabbed:
Track Pack 2 & Metal (360) for myself
Classic (PS2) for my sister
Track Pack 2 (Wii) for my parents (only Wii disc they had)

Anyone around NYC area seen these? i cant remember last time I've even seen a family dollar round queens/brooklyn
Im mainly interested in the AC/DC 360 one.
Is there any website that says this? I might be able to get bestbuy to price match em since these are considered EOL, sell it no matter what. I got the stage kit for $10.

[quote name='TheGlow']Anyone around NYC area seen these? i cant remember last time I've even seen a family dollar round queens/brooklyn
Im mainly interested in the AC/DC 360 one.
Is there any website that says this? I might be able to get bestbuy to price match em since these are considered EOL, sell it no matter what. I got the stage kit for $10.[/QUOTE]
K-mart has the AC/DC ones for $5.

[quote name='nbballard']it's funny- i had never thought twice about Family Dollar until this thread, now that I'm looking for them it's like I can't turn my head without finding one. There are over 20 of them in town.[/QUOTE]

There's a pretty good reason you don't think about them very often. They're like a more expensive dollar tree.

[quote name='nbballard']K-mart has the AC/DC ones for $5.[/QUOTE]
Anyone in particular?
Im getting married (again, same woman) on Sunday and we plan to have a RB3 party so if I can nab acdc before then with rb2 export, I should have more than enough crap.

[quote name='egorka']PM Replied to.. I have (2) copies of the track pack vol 2 pending for the 360, and (1) more left.

If these sell and there is interest, I'll see if my local stores have more.[/QUOTE]

Payment sent! Thanks again.

I have Track Pack Vol 2 (360) that I'm willing to pick up and trade codes for a Classic Rock track pack.

I also have a Metal track pack I decided I am not going to use that I'd trade as well.

At two different Detroit-area stores, they finally got track packs in. Unfortunately, both had the exact same assortment, which did not include what I was looking for.
5x :360: Track Pack vol 2
2x :wii: Track Pack vol 2
2x :ps3: Metal Track Pack
9x :ps2: Various packs (including AC/DC, Country, etc)

No Classic Rock packs for any system, no Metal packs for 360. Only the one title each for the 360, Wii, and PS3. These two stores are both on Eureka near the airport, FYI.

[quote name='nbballard']K-mart has the AC/DC ones for $5.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TheGlow']Anyone in particular?
Im getting married (again, same woman) on Sunday and we plan to have a RB3 party so if I can nab acdc before then with rb2 export, I should have more than enough crap.[/QUOTE]

Kmart is carrying the AC/DC pack for all platforms for $4.99. Stock will vary by store, of course, but I've seen quite a few for each system at various locations.

[quote name='DJP519']At two different Detroit-area stores, they finally got track packs in. Unfortunately, both had the exact same assortment, which did not include what I was looking for.
5x :360: Track Pack vol 2
2x :wii: Track Pack vol 2
2x :ps3: Metal Track Pack
9x :ps2: Various packs (including AC/DC, Country, etc)

No Classic Rock packs for any system, no Metal packs for 360. Only the one title each for the 360, Wii, and PS3. These two stores are both on Eureka near the airport, FYI.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got the exact same assortment at my local store. I picked up two Track Pack Volume 2s for 360, so if anyone would be willing to trade a 360 Classic Rock Pack for one, P.M. me.

[quote name='Mason202']People keep asking for country. but Not one person found one in there local family dollar. it's just the same 3 games (track pack 2 , AC'DC, and metal) all over the US. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say there is no country track packs otherwise i would have put it in the OP[/QUOTE]

Looks like www.gamedealdaily.com has it today for $7.95 if you really want it for the 360 (export code).

Finally found them in Bluefield, WV. Got Metal and Vol 2 today. THey say they are getting more this week and this offer should roll out nation wide.

[quote name='egorka']PM Replied to.. I have (2) copies of the track pack vol 2 pending for the 360, and (1) more left.

If these sell and there is interest, I'll see if my local stores have more.[/QUOTE]

I can't seem to send you any PMs. Just wanted to let you know that the code worked. Thanks!

Found some at the local store near my place in the ghetto. These are available for trade for:

Volume 2 :360: :ps3: :wii: 1x each
Metal :360:
Classic Rock :ps3:

Looking to trade them for :ps3: track packs: Metal or Country (the latter not available from FD yet). So anybody willing to trade ship either of those 2 will get priority over anyone wanting just the code.

@egorka I'm interested in the Rock Band track pack 2 for X360 if you still have some. Let me know, the PM didnt work. It said you chose not to accept them.

[quote name='CXK']I'll mostly be on the North East side tomorrow, and near Alamo Heights..if theres even one around there lol. I'll report back, if I find some maybe you can make the trip and get one.[/QUOTE]

So did you find any? I saw the closest FD to my house had a FD semi truck sitting out in the parking lot. Maybe they got some today. I didn't have time to stop by. maybe later tonite. Oh yeah, I'm at Fredericksburg rd near 410

[quote name='SteveChiller']So did you find any? I saw the closest FD to my house had a FD semi truck sitting out in the parking lot. Maybe they got some today. I didn't have time to stop by. maybe later tonite. Oh yeah, I'm at Fredericksburg rd near 410[/QUOTE]
Didnt find a single one. I stopped by 4 stores, Thousands Oaks, Walzem rd, Austin Highway and FM-78 near 3009. I asked at a few that actually carried crappy rip offs of Xbox 1 and PS2 controllers if they carried any Rock band games or any games at all..they looked at me and said "uh..nope"

[quote name='CXK']Didnt find a single one. I stopped by 4 stores, Thousands Oaks, Walzem rd, Austin Highway and FM-78 near 3009. I asked at a few that actually carried crappy rip offs of Xbox 1 and PS2 controllers if they carried any Rock band games or any games at all..they looked at me and said "uh..nope"[/QUOTE]

Very possible they haven't received them yet. The store I stopped by looked like they had just put them out. All the other games and accessories were disorganized, but all the trackpacks were organized perfectly.

I still have (1) track pack volume 2 for the xbox 360left. $10 shipped or $6 for the code only.

PM me.

Was going to get more, but it seems everybody else is getting them now, so theres no need.

ditto...still have a couple vol 2 for the 360 and a metal pack for the ps3 for $6 for the code...got some wii vol 2...but those obviously would need shipped

I stopped at 6 or 7 more stores on my way home tonight. Never realized how many FD stores there were around here... All but 2 of the stores had the discs on display, but each and every one of them had the EXACT same assortment, same as I posed on the prior page. :360: Vol 2 only. :ps3: Metal pack only. :ps2: Wide variety. I was hoping to find a Metal pack for 360, but oh well.

Been to 4 stores in the IN/KY/OH area since this was posted...the closest thing to these games I've seen is the display with Space Chimps, Spiderwick, etc for 360 and a slew of SOCOM and Sly PS2 games...was told that they had just received those in so fingers crossed if I check back next week, they'll have them.

[quote name='MasterSun1']BTW, great first deal OP (Mason202).[/QUOTE]

Thanks Alot man I Appreciate it.

Just wanted to let you guys know that Family Dollar has started stocking more Random Video Games. Nothing worth updating the OP for but maybe Interesting enough for someone out there.

This is what was in my Store (No PS3 games)
Hannah Montana (X360) 10$
Golden Compass (X360) 10$
(one more bad 360 game i can't remember will update tomorrow) 10$

Also A Bunch of first Party ps2 games like Ratchet and clank Dead on and Twisted Metal. will update Post with everything in my store tomorrow.

I know these games suck But Achievement Whores like Myself may find these useful.

Apparently my PM's aren't working for some reason... If anyone wants the last track pack volume 2 (Xbox 360) code I have, you can find my e-mail address in my profile, or you can try to PM me. $6 for the code or $10 for the disc shipped.

I'm not sure whats going on with it.

[quote name='TheGlow']Anyone have a spare 360 ACDC?[/QUOTE]

360 version of AC/DC isn't being offered in the store, only the PS2 version.

If someone has spare code for Xbox 360 Vol.2 or Classic Rock packs that you are willing to sell, please pm me.

Found some of these in the Muscatine IA store. There were multiple selections for X360 and PS2. I know there were a couple Wii titles but not sure which ones. I can go back over there again at lunch time to get a more detailed report of title and platform.

They only had three or four of the Classic Rock track packs for PS3 so I picked one up. Now I'm looking for the Metal & Vol. 2 for PS3. I already have AC/DC, don't want Country.

I'm going to check at least one of the stores in Davenport IA, too.

Detroit just got their's today. I see:

PS3: Metal Track Pack
360: Track Pack 2
Wii: Track Pack 2
PS2: Track Pack 1, Metal, Country, AC/DC

Thanks for the original post OP and to the other posters for the heads' up on them waking their way to all stores as the week has progressed.

Got Track Pack Volume 2 for 360 in Middle of Nowhere, WV last night. Honestly I don't even know if this area has a city name lol. They had all of the other ones for all the systems previously mentioned as well but this was the only one they had for the 360.

[quote name='jcgm97']Detroit just got their's today. I see:

PS3: Metal Track Pack
360: Track Pack 2
Wii: Track Pack 2
PS2: Track Pack 1, Metal, Country, AC/DC

Thanks for the original post OP and to the other posters for the heads' up on them waking their way to all stores as the week has progressed.[/QUOTE]

Saw the same exact assortment at several Detroit-area locations yesterday. Doesn't look like there is any variety at all. The warehouse/distribution center sent the exact same mixture to all local stores, apparently.

In Chicago, the Roger's Park location, the Western and Howard location, and the one on Sheridan just south of Loyola--all of these had Volume 2 and Metal for all systems, as well as a few Country and Classic Rock Packs for PS2 and PS3. The Sheridan location also had one copy of Volume 1 for PS3 PS2.

[quote name='mokmoof']In Chicago, the Roger's Park location, the Western and Howard location, and the one on Sheridan just south of Loyola--all of these had Volume 2 and Metal for all systems, as well as a few Country and Classic Rock Packs for PS2 and PS3. The Sheridan location also had one copy of Volume 1 for PS3.[/QUOTE]

That would be impossible, as Volume 1 was only released for PS2 and Wii. Perhaps you meant PS2, or perhaps you meant Volume 2?

[quote name='egorka']I still have 3 of the track pack volume 2 for x360.

Codes available for $6 pay pal. I'll ship discs if you want, I'll give you an actual cost if you send me your zip code.

PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]
I tried to PM you back and I will not be needing one of your codes (and that I'm sorry about the slow response), but as is mentioned above, you don't seem to be accepting PMs.

[quote name='DJP519']That would be impossible, as Volume 1 was only released for PS2 and Wii. Perhaps you meant PS2, or perhaps you meant Volume 2?[/QUOTE]
I did mean that it was for the PS2. Sorry about that.

[quote name='Optical']Is anyone finding Country for 360? I have found Volume 2 and Metal packs.[/QUOTE]

I don't think Country is available except for PS2 at these stores. No one has seen it yet, so it's unlikely.

[quote name='Optical']Is anyone finding Country for 360? I have found Volume 2 and Metal packs.[/QUOTE]
Optical, are you anywhere near Omaha, by chance?
I have my dad scouring family dollars in the Council Bluffs/Omaha area.

[quote name='brianace']Optical, are you anywhere near Omaha, by chance?
I have my dad scouring family dollars in the Council Bluffs/Omaha area.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I'm in Omaha. Send me a PM.

bread's done
Back