YMMV- Gamestop and Best Buy are receiving NES Classics. UPDATED

Alright​, ladies and gentlemen, my shift is over, so I'm punching out here too. Time to go home and piss around with MY Classic instead of spending all day talking about them here.

I hope my searches have helped at least one person find one that otherwise may not have. Good luck to you all still searching!
Not many people may say this (I skimmed the last 8-10 pages) but .. Thank you for your help!

Yesterday I asked the lady at CS about stock today and she didn't know or bothered to look it up in the computer she was already on. It was only when another worker working over hearing the convo confirming they will have some today but even her for some reason didn't have info on how many. YMMV even with correct info given or not given by BBY. That's why having fam, friends or CAG at these places with info are greatly appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are people wasting their time even having someone (waste their time) looking up if there is stock...if you really had to have one you should have been camped out before your Best Buy opened. Otherwise, move on to the next one (watch https://www.zoolert.com/videogames/consoles/nintendo/nes-classic-mini/ for stock).
Right, because we all have the ability to blow off work to go wait in line outside a Best Buy for a video game system...

I'm sure my fellow work associates will understand me not being on that conference call. I needed an NES Classic!!

Right, because we all have the ability to blow off work to go wait in line outside a Best Buy for a video game system...

I'm sure my fellow work associates will understand me not being on that conference call. I needed an NES Classic!!
Exactly my point. If you couldn't make it this morning it's pretty much guaranteed there is no stock. Don't waste the man's time if you couldn't invest time into getting one yourself. Watch online if you're lazy/busy/etc. That's what I did.

Let's play nice, everyone. I did offer this on my own after all. I just wanted to contribute and be a useful Cheap Ass Gamer. People have helped me in the past, so I was just looking to pay it forward. I don't mind having checked for anyone. ☺️

Let's play nice, everyone. I did offer this on my own after all. I just wanted to contribute and be a useful Cheap Ass Gamer. People have helped me in the past, so I was just looking to pay it forward. I don't mind having checked for anyone. ☺️
If you want to be useful you mind cutting my grass and maybe washing the dishes? The washing machine is on the fritz too... pos

Thanks Again Enigma, still couldn't get one. hopefully one of these days

Just invite them over to play some NES Classic, I'm sure they'll understand.

https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/796075347875766273

SMXPOAS.jpg

02j3TWX.jpg

Link: "Huzzah!" (probably)

I'd sell my modded one with 3D cover art, 650 ROMS, padded carrying case, and 2 8bitDo bluetooth classic controllers for a large sum of cash.

If anyone is looking for a 2nd controller I spotted this at gamestop and it's probably the closet thing to the official controller out there without shelling over $50 for it.

I went to my local store at 7:40 am.  BB workers came out at 8:30 and handed out papers/tickets.  The store had 25 and I was 27th so I didn't get one.  I called all the BB within a 20 mile radius of me when the store opened and all of them were gone.  I checked back 3 hours later since that's how long BB holds the classic for you and every store was out.  Honestly, I didn't want one as bad as others there.  I'd say like 7 of them looked like scalpers but I didn't want to wake up at 3 am like these people.  Oh well. I got a Switch at launch so I'm fine if I never get the classic.

So most of this thread is related to Best Buy. Has anyone been able to confirm that GameStop will be getting more shipments. I saw the claims that GS is holding all inventory to sell later. BS! Anyone know if TRU gets restock?

Are people really still asking about stock this late in the fay? I think its time to retire this thread, last one to leave turn out the lights.

How i wish BBy would eventually give elite plus some deals for switch and nes! Expedite shipping isnt cutting it anymore. Lol

So most of this thread is related to Best Buy. Has anyone been able to confirm that GameStop will be getting more shipments. I saw the claims that GS is holding all inventory to sell later. BS! Anyone know if TRU gets restock?
TRU is getting a restock but I don't have a date for you. My district currently has 360 sitting in a warehouse.

This is why Nintendo needs to exit the gaming hardware business permanently; they have no idea what they are doing, and are alienating a lot of people. No way would I buy a Switch from this company after the poor way they've handled the NES Classic.

This is why Nintendo needs to exit the gaming hardware business permanently; they have no idea what they are doing, and are alienating a lot of people. No way would I buy a Switch from this company after the poor way they've handled the NES Classic.
But you'll buy an SNES Classic is what I'm getting...

LOL what are they waiting for
Probably for all districts to get shipments or something. This only covers like 100 stores. I'd guess they'll be saved for a weekend ad. This week Switches are being held for 4/28, so maybe next weekend? I really have no idea, just keep an eye out for when someone does figure it out

But you'll buy an SNES Classic is what I'm getting...
If possible, yes. But that will probably end up as a disaster as well.

Still, I'm hoping that the Switch bombs hard (which looks pretty likely based on the almost nonexistent 3rd party support), so Nintendo can get out of the hardware business for good. They really don't know how to deliver solid products anymore, most of their stuff is gimmicky junk.

Yeah! I'm writing off Ferrari too since I couldn't get on the list for the 70th Anniverary Edition 488 GTB! Just proves to me once again those douchebags need to exit the automaker business and just design engines.

Yeah! I'm writing off Ferrari too since I couldn't get on the list for the 70th Anniverary Edition 488 GTB! Just proves to me once again those douchebags need to exit the automaker business and just design engines.
Because a Ferrari is easily comparable to a cheap little $60 toy, amirite? Anyone? Bueller?

bread's done
Back