YMMV--Guitar Hero Bundle deals at Sam's Club--$14.99-20.00

Mastastic

CAGiversary!
Went to the Sam's Club in Cookeville, TN and browsed their game shelves. They have the following Guitar Hero bundles marked down:

Guitar Hero World Tour w) wireless controller--$20
Guitar Hero Aerosmith w) wireless controller--$20
Guitar Hero 3 w)wired controller--$14.99

They also have the individual games for 9.99 for each of those bundles, as well as having the Smash Hits for $14.99.

The consoles I believe vary...I saw zero Wii bundles/games on sale and only a few PS3. The majority, at least at this Sam's Club are Xbox 360.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jughead']Oh, yea, you may want to put YMMV in the title.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the head's up...first time poster so I'm kinda new at this lol.

[quote name='jughead']Oh, yea, you may want to put YMMV in the title.
1.gif
[/QUOTE]
For sure this qualifies for a YMMV because local sam's club sucks.

Well... I got Guitar Hero 3 wireless bundle on PS3 for 20 bucks. They also had World Tour Band Bundles for around 80 something. Now I just need to find a copy of World Tour.

Does Sam's Club still do guest memberships? I'd love to get this, but my family's membership lapsed something like five years ago and it's not worth renewing it for one purchase.

Sam's Club in Sandy, UT had the Guitar Hero World Tour w) wireless controller for $20 for both the XBOX 360 and PS3 today.

Anyone confirm this in the NJ area? I don't feel like making the 20 minute journey there just to get shot down =l

I stopped by today and they had the guitar bundles for Aerosmith and Guitar Hero 3.
Hmmm which one would you recommend picking up? GH3 seems to get better scores on Metacritic but that's mostly because it came out before Aerosmith and the Aerosmith game was very similar.
Decisions decisions!

I don't worship Aerosmith or anything, but I like them well enough. Also, the track list includes the Cult's "She sells sanctuary" which has one of the best riffs ever IMO.

I think I'll just flip a coin.

CT had GH3 and aerosmith for 15 but not world tour. i hate aerosmith but i got it because i like the guitar better.

[quote name='ooga']I don't worship Aerosmith or anything, but I like them well enough. Also, the track list includes the Cult's "She sells sanctuary" which has one of the best riffs ever IMO.

I think I'll just flip a coin.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, The Cult is awesome, I wish they had more Cult in Rock Band and Guitar Hero, they have an extensive catalog of hits, but only She sells Sanctuary and one or two others have been released. Would like to have the entire Electric and Sonic Temple albums as DLC.

SO, I went in.. and got Guitar Hero 3 Legends (with Guitar) 19.81 Guitar Hero Aerosmith (With Guitar) 19.81.. Picked up Guitar Hero Smash Hits (game only) 19.81

Picked Up Guitar Hero World Tour (Game Only) for 8.81 But, when I bought it and they went to get it out of lock up, they coudl not find any.. system said they had 12 on hand, but could not find a single one.. got my money back though... Also, they had Rock Band 2 (Game Only) 9.88 but someone had stolen the game and left the case with the other games in the aisle... :(

Got All For PS3.. Thanks OP

Awesome and I'm glad to have helped. Been coming here for awhile and always wanted to 'discover' a good sale. :p

[quote name='SuperSonic128']At my Sams, All Guitar Hero Bundles were on sale EXCEPT the Wii ones. All of them for 19.81, even the WT bundle that came with 2 guitars.[/QUOTE]
Now THAT'S a deal. :D I'll have to go by tomorrow and see if I can find one of those. ;P

Thanks, OP!

bread's done
Back