YMMV Hickson TN Walmart Folklore $15.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice dude. What a small world.. I'm in the small city of Hixson, TN myself! Unfortunately, I just sold my PS3. Thanks for the heads up though!

A lot of people are pretty 'meh' about the game, but I found it pretty enjoyable. I was lucky enough to be able to grab it at a Target in Smyrna, TN on clearance for 15 bucks just a few months after it came out.

Unfortunately I never got close to completing it and currently sits in my massive backlog.

I'm so shocked.

Not of the price of the game or discovery of the sale but the series of posts from people from TN in CAG.

Anyhow, I actually played and finished Folklore back when it first came out. It's a bit lacking in development costs so don't expect the game to be fully voiced(there's voice, but not enough) or anything like that but the combat/soul collecting system is deep and the story is genuinely interesting.

I still consider the soul yanking gameplay the best use of the six-axis so far.

Folklore is a gem of an RPG that's under appreciated because it comes from lesser known developer but in all honestly, I think the game's a steal at anything under the $25 mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back