YMMV In-Store Best Buy 50% Off Halo Reach Legendary/Assassin's Creed Collector's/Tek6

littlemonkey

CAGiversary!
YMMV In-Store Best Buy 50% Off Xbox 360
Halo Reach Legendary $74.99
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Collector's $49.99
Tekken6 Limited Edition $29.99

littlemonkey

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sead21c']Any more info on this? In other words, is this a deal you stumbled upon?[/QUOTE]

Got in my car.
Drove to Best Buy.
Parked.
Walked through the front door.
Nodded to the Security Guy.
Headed to the Video Game section.
Saw a display in middle of an aisle with the above items and prices...

It was all pretty easy, actually. ;P

littlemonkey

[quote name='sead21c']Any more info on this? In other words, is this a deal you stumbled upon?[/QUOTE]

What more do you want him to tell you?

[quote name='littlemonkey']Got in my car.
Drove to Best Buy.
Parked.

littlemonkey[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

main.php

[quote name='shingletingle']What more do you want him to tell you?[/QUOTE]

Wow the sarcasm wasn't really all that necessay but if you must:

Just asking, doesn't seem like too much just to maybe help people out who are looking to score on this deal if we knew location, was it marked clearance etc.

And then not even 100% sure which AC version you're posting about.

:p

*EDIT* I digress I have contractors over tearin up my walls and cutting into my PS3 time. I just got excited at a possible Brotherhood deal. My badz internetz peoples. Love you all. *Smooches*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='littlemonkey']Got in my car.
Drove to Best Buy.
Parked.

littlemonkey[/QUOTE]

Hah..I laughed at your "nod the the security guard" bit. Probably because I think besides a slight nod, or some mumbled greeting..none of us guys actually says anything to whoever is by the cameras

Man if only one of the BB's in STL did this and I could find a 360 version before Jan. 15, I could return it to Gamestop (where I originally purchased it the week after it came out) and get the full price I paid for it back (I still have the receipt somewhere.)

If this is like every other BB sale that is not in their national flyer, this is EXTREMELY YMMV. As in only this store is doing it. I remember someone saying these type of sales are up to each store manager?

[quote name='wrencrest']If this is like every other BB sale that is not in their national flyer, this is EXTREMELY YMMV. As in only this store is doing it. I remember someone saying these type of sales are up to each store manager?[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Great heads up for Tampa people, but the way BB is, no one else will probably have this. Appreciate the thought, definitely, but maybe better for regional deals?

[quote name='jcp42877']Hah..I laughed at your "nod the the security guard" bit. Probably because I think besides a slight nod, or some mumbled greeting..none of us guys actually says anything to whoever is by the cameras[/QUOTE]

I always say hello to the security guard. It's usually the same guy and he's been there since the Daytona Beach store first opened. I wonder how many people even try to shoplift from Best Buy. OK, back on topic.

Went into BestBuy pricechecked and still at retail. Screamed and hollared I ain't taking it no more, Turned over a Despicable me display and threw glitter on the manager.

[quote name='confoosious']Just went to my BB. All regular price.

I think it's because i forgot to nod at the security dude.[/QUOTE]

Dammit, knew I forgot something. :bomb:

I went yesterday, didn't know about this. But the Tekken 6 CE on the 360 was $59.99 and the PS3 version was $39.99. I grabbed the last PS3 version they had.

Scored the 360 Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Collector's Edition at my local BB. It was on clearance with a whole bunch of other limited editions such as Halo Reach Legendary, Star Wars Force Unleashed 2, and the Dead Rising 2 Zombrex version.

I saw the DJ Hero bundles for 360 and PS3 on clearance at the Crabtree Valley Mall location in Raleigh, NC earlier today. The 360 bundle was $27.xx (1 on shelf) and I think the PS3 one was a few bucks more (at least 2 on shelf). If I had the money, I would have bought the 360 one. ;-;

Here's the thing, this is much like Target's clearance or clearance at many other places. Just because one store has it doesn't mean another will. Also, random stuff is put on clearance all the time at random stores.

It's YMMV to the most extreme degree. Just saying though, I got chastised once for posting a similar YMMV deal.

bread's done
Back