YMMV Kmart SYWR $25 in points on $50 purchase coupon

amusedtoe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
I could have sworn there was a SYWR thread at one point but I can't find it for the life of me but hopefully this will be relevant to someone.  This is probably EXTREMELY YMMV though.

Earlier today I received an email from SYWR saying that wouldn't retain my "VIP" level in their rewards program in 2014 without spending $2500 this year.  The email had a link to my account with a coupon for $25 in points on a qualifying $50 purchase that has to be made by 12/4/2013.  There's no real exclusions on what you can buy in your $50 purchase other than Nicki Minaj and Adam Levine stuff so video games and hardware are all good.

Now I have no idea how I got bumped tot he $2500 tier in the first place since I've maybe spent 10% of that with them this year but others reported getting the random bump around the same time.  I don't know if anyone else here got this email but they don't just send these things out to a single person.  Also not sure if it might be available in your account under coupons if you didn't get the email but it's happened before with these limited distribution coupons.

I'll be using it on BF when I pick up SMB 3D World for $50 and then use the $25 in points on Zelda.

2u8w96p.png

I randomly got upgraded to VIP status earlier in the year.  I received a similar offer today, but mine was $20 in points on $150.  It might have to do with the amount you need to maintain is at, as mine's at $173.

I randomly got upgraded to VIP status earlier in the year. I received a similar offer today, but mine was $20 in points on $150. It might have to do with the amount you need to maintain is at, as mine's at $173.
That's what you've spent or what you need to keep it? I've only spent $227 this year according to my account.

That's what you've spent or what you need to keep it? I've only spent $227 this year according to my account.
That's what it said for me to keep it. I've spent much more than that, but I never actually spent enough for VIP status to begin with. Looking at my account, I've spent $2,358. Huh.

SpiritualRemains, or anyone else who got this, have you used the coupon by chance?  I used it after getting it, made a $55 purchase, she put the coupon in and haven't gotten the bonus points yet.  The base points on the items have shown up in my account and the coupon says redeemed so I'm thinking something's wrong?  Really hate contacting the CS for things like this but thinking I might need to.  Do these things usually take some time to credit?  I thought the other times I've used similar bonus point coupons I've gotten them right away.

bread's done
Back