[YMMV: MA/NJ, Price Mistake] Microcenter: NEW Grand Theft Auto IV for PS3 for $0.99

htown01

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
(Link to closeout page)

Only 2 stores have 1 NEW copy in stock:

MA - Boston/Cambridge
NJ - North Jersey/Paterson

Last night, I saw :ps3:GTA IV (NEW) for $0.99 on the Houston clearance page. I purchased it but received a cancellation e-mail in the morning. The e-mail includes a number to call to inquire about the canceled order. I called but they transferred me to the warehouse.

I talked to the guy and he put me on hold while he figured out what happened. It turns out that the price was mixed for some odd reason in the system and I wasn't able to get a new copy. They didn't have any new copies in stock but he said they had a used copy and would re-post the used game for $0.99 on the page.

I didn't have any luck but I hope whoever lives near any of those 2 stores does. Good luck :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, yeah an hour and a half is too far.

I picked up the game yesterday and it was in good condition. I'll ask my cousin if he wants it, if not I guess I'll be trading it into Amazon for a small flip.

I also saw John Woo's Stranglehold for $0.99 but they canceled that order too. I called but an unfriendly woman answered. She wasn't much help but i'll be calling again soon to see if I can get transferred to the warehouse guy.

bread's done
Back