YMMV Manager's Specials CompUSA Time Crisis: Crisis w/Guncon 2 for 14.99.

DuckM4n

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
i found a new copy of Time Crisis: Crisis Zone w/ Guncon 2 in the "Manager's Special" area of the video game section, it was listed as 24.99 but ran up as 14.99

i also saw Zelda 4 Swords with the link cables listed as 29.99 and Mario Party 6 with mic for 29.99

good luck

Definitely YMMV. Also Crisis Zone is (in my opinion) the worst game in the whole series (even worse than ps1 versions). However, the guncon2 along at that price is probably worth it (if you can find it).

CompUSA in SF don’t have price tab or price scan. Unless you have lot of time to deal with the sales, you don’t know there is a deal even if it is right in front of you.

[quote name='DuckM4n']i found a new copy of Time Crisis: Crisis Zone w/ Guncon 2 in the "Manager's Special" area of the video game section, it was listed as 24.99 but ran up as 14.99

i also saw Zelda 4 Swords with the link cables listed as 29.99 and Mario Party 6 with mic for 29.99

good luck[/quote]

I saw the Time Crisis at the Novi, MI store at the MGR special for this price about a month ago. I asked around, but no one seemed to want it...

My CompUSA used to be really bad about marking things down but lately they have been pretty good. New manager?

Its worth a look if you havent been there in a while.

bread's done
Back