*YMMV* Ni No Kuni $29.99 new at Walmart and Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time PS3 Controller Bundle for $24.99 at Toysrus

harleypv

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Stopped in my local Walmart recently and saw Ni No Kuni for $29.99, I think that is the best price I've seen for a new copy so far.

Also went to my local Toysrus and picked up a Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time PS3 Controller Bundle for $24.99, it includes the game and a Dualshock 3 controller, would have bought a couple but I got the last one they had on the shelf. Great deal if your local TRU has one!

My walmart has it for $29.99 also. Which makes me think it must be nationwide since my walmart's pricing sucks for most things...

I'm going to best buy today for the Nintendo E3 games so I'll stop by my local toys r us in schaumburg, Illinois beforehand to look for this bundle. Thanks OP.

thx OP! NNK price 'rollback' to $29.96 at martinez, ca WMT. got the last one in locked display case, but maybe more in back?

You can get Ni No Kuni at Target for 30.99.  You have to buy one of the eligible preorder cards that takes off $10.00 on a game 39.99 or more.

You can get Ni No Kuni at Target for 30.99. You have to buy one of the eligible preorder cards that takes off $10.00 on a game 39.99 or more.
You can actually do even better if you use a buy 2 get 1 free coupon, because the weird thing about it is it makes the HIGHEST priced item free, so get 2 $10 pc games and get ni no kuni for free, then return the pc games for a pro-rated amount, you would end up getting the game under $15.

You can get Ni No Kuni at Target for 30.99. You have to buy one of the eligible preorder cards that takes off $10.00 on a game 39.99 or more.
You can actually do even better if you use a buy 2 get 1 free coupon, because the weird thing about it is it makes the HIGHEST priced item free, so get 2 $10 pc games and get ni no kuni for free, then return the pc games for a pro-rated amount, you would end up getting the game under $15.
man i wish i had one of those coupons, they gave em out randomly right?

Confirmed in Utica NY.  The shelf said $39.96 so I asked a clerk to scan it in for me and it came up $29.96.  Thanks OP!  Just make sure you check the website before going to see if your store has a copy in.  My closest one did not but luckily the second closest one had three copies. 

man i wish i had one of those coupons, they gave em out randomly right?
Yeah, once in a while when you make a purchase you will get a coupon. Nothing specific seems to trigger it though.

I went on the 12th and was $39.99. $30 is a good deal for that game. First I will see if anyone is selling the game on Craigslist, and then I will point them towards the walmart ad, hoping they will sell it cheaper than that one.

bread's done
Back