(YMMV) Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (VITA) $11.99 at Best Buy

Cibello20

CAGiversary!
I know it's free for PS Plus members, but if you're like me, and prefer having physical copies, I've seen it marked down on the shelves of 2 different Best Buys yesterday in MD. I checked BB online and it doesn't have a listing for the game anymore, so I'm not sure if it's store wide or YMMV. I picked up the last copy at the Wheaton, MD location and saw a few copies left at the Columbia, MD location.

That's a really good price. I'm not saying the game is rare but it is hard to find--at least in my area. My Best Buy is OOS (But I'm going to check a neighboring one this weekend) as is my GS and Walmart.

Target has one but it still rings up at $39.99 even though I'm pretty sure MSRP is now $19.99

Yea, I was happy to find it for that price. Especially since I'm still working with this measly 4GB card and I really wanted to play it and also to have a physical copy. I hope you guys find a copy in your area and that it's marked down the same! :) It sucks that it's not listed online though to check stock or to order it. :whistle2:(

I'll check out my store and see if they have any copies, hopefully they do. If they don't but the system lists it at that price, will other stores (that do) price match?

[quote name='prettycrazy']I'll check out my store and see if they have any copies, hopefully they do. If they don't but the system lists it at that price, will other stores (that do) price match?[/QUOTE]

That's definitely YMMV. The game isn't even on the website anymore. I did a quick Google search, and here's the SKU for the game (4770232).

The few times I've checked my store, they never had it. I have been playing this from the free download for having PS+. I like the game a lot more than I expected and would like to own the cartridge. Maybe I'll get lucky when I happen to go look again.

I look at it this way, I put the $12 towards 32GB card, and not having to lose the cartridge. thanks op for the post.

Yeah im in the same boat. Ill probably grab a copy even tho its free on Plus. Such a great game to have a cart for on the Vita.

I just found two copies at the best buy at the Walden Galleria mall in Buffalo NY. I picked up one copy for myself.

Price confirmed 11.99 - came to 13.04 with NY tax.

bread's done
Back