YMMV Sam's Club Zelda A Link Between Worlds $14.18 and Mario Tennis Open $12

there were a ton of 3ds and wii/u games on clearance at my sams club, all in the $14-20 range, but most of them were pretty crappy games.  i think zelda hd was there for $20 (got it free during mk8 days).  looks like they are clearing them out

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to check my Sam's Club later today. The great thing is that my company provides all employees a fee SC membership because Sam's is one of our biggest clients

Went a little overboard and snagged several copies of LBTW at this price point at my local Sam's club.

They didn't have any available, but there were a few "clearanced out" games that still had their coverart and prices up. If you can find them:

Luigi's Mansion (3DS) is $19

Windwaker HD (Wii U) is $9.71

Can't recall any others, but yeah; the Wii/Wii U section is pretty picked clean.

Wind Waker for $9! I got it from Sam's last month for $22 and still haven't played it. Oh well, hopefully others drop. Did you happen to see Super Mario 3D World?

I can also confirm this. went to my sams club hoping to run into that mythical wii u bundle but was pleasantly surprised when they had this in stock. picked up a copy cause my digital version is attached to someone else's Nintendo id (bought my zelda 3ds used) I seriously considered picking up a second copy but passed.

Here is a copy of my receipt for the Zelda Windwalker HD Bundle i got for $150.  May be the same for other stores as well.

Here is a copy of my receipt for the Zelda Windwalker HD Bundle i got for $150. May be the same for other stores as well.
Good looking out. I may have to swing by tomorrow to my local Sam's as I'm in the market for a Wii U. $150 is an insane price but I'm not holding out any hope they'll have it. Even Wind Waker or Tropical Freeze for dirt cheap would be nice.

If someone can get me a zelda wii u please let me know asap. Ive been on the hint for one but i dont want to pay ebay prices for it

The only Zelda game I ever played before was Phantom Hourglass. I could never get into the 3D Zeldas. Overhead view is the only way I can play these games. And I do have to say, ALBW is fantastic! Now I see why it was such a big game when it first came out

My Sam's club pretty much got rid of their DS/3DS games.  They only had two games left, TMNT and some other crap.  They had Super Mario 3D World :wiiu: for 29.xx, but when I went to buy it, the CSM said she sold the last copy yesterday.  Not happy, since this is the second time in a month they had cards out for games they didn't have.. but whatever.

Here is a copy of my receipt for the Zelda Windwalker HD Bundle i got for $150. May be the same for other stores as well.
You lucky S.O.B.!!!!!!! I'd try that here in Phoenix, but for some reason we have El Horadoes wreaking havoc on all the clearance at all of the stores. A couple of months ago that Sam's up at North Scottsdale had some stuff left over including The Mario 3DS games and TMNT. Some accessory bundles were being cleared too. And that's all I remember from September - yep, that long.

I was able to pick up the last copy of LOZ Link Between Worlds today for $14, the only other thing I saw was a copy of Paper Mario Sticker Star for $14 as well.

Went and got my membership started from the livingsocial deal, and ended up using my $20 gift card that came with it on a $14 copy of CoD: Ghosts for PS4.

I also saw Pokemon Y for $20, Link Between Worlds for $14, and Windwaker HD for $22. I might be stopping by there more often.

Did you guys' store have cards for them on the store floor?
Mine did yesterday. Can't confirm the exact price, but it was under $400.

EDIT: Wrong thread for that response oops. Thought you were talking about the CoD:AW bundles.

My store had cards for all of them, though. Some of the games were out of stock, though, and the cards were still out.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back